Appleheads!

Yeah seems like Danielle's, Serenity's and BND's scenarios by Stanie are missing...
and Serenity's tipsy typing did not get preserved for future generations eventually :lmao:

reposting my gift for Jag, she liked it :p
2qvut09.jpg

yessssssssss best way to wake up is by seeing this :heart:

Why did i not save the squirell??? :( My visitor messages form JAG have gone!!!! :( Thankfully the rest are there god i love my wall if it had all gone i would have cried!!! :(

dont you worry i still have those pics.. you will gt them back :cheeky:

welcome back appleaheads :group:

squeee.gif

i'm heeeeeeerrrrreeeeee

hello my loves :D how is everyone? recovering from the mania that was last nite? i tried to say hello last nite, made a post, then my internet failed, finally got that back up 10 mins later and MJJC was down, lmao...guess i wasn't meant to be in here then

*lurking, working*

Ha ha okay i will not distract you from your work!!
00_00_03-1.jpg

Oh where did he come from????

yessssssssss best way to wake up is by seeing this :heart:

dont you worry i still have those pics.. you will gt them back :cheeky:

welcome back appleaheads :group:

Awwwwwww thankies JAG! ILY XXXX

squeee.gif

i'm heeeeeeerrrrreeeeee

hello my loves :D how is everyone? recovering from the mania that was last nite? i tried to say hello last nite, made a post, then my internet failed, finally got that back up 10 mins later and MJJC was down, lmao...guess i wasn't meant to be in here then

You know last night you said have i got conections on the inside cause i was up and running so soon was gonna say i am sleeping with this man ha ha! But thought they might not get applehead humor ha ha!

013.jpg

danielle, here's a pressie

hair all blowing in the wind, thats a nice ass relaxer or lacefront :lol:
005.jpg

wb BES.. you seemed to have a hell of a time last night. glad it got sorted.. and it seems they rolled the server back anyways.. :unsure:

girl....i was about to say fuck it, bye mjjc...i was having all KINDA issues...first the regular issues everyone else was having, then email activation issues, then internet issues, then site down issues...lord i was 2 secs from throwing the laptop out the window

thanks to you girls who all came in my threads and bumped them and gave info for me for the mods, i appreciate it :D love you chicas
1581mpwjpg.gif

distractions... distractions... *snatches smoothass*
how's my tag team partner today?

my true love! how are ya baby doll?

i'm great now, just slow winding on his lap
badtour12.gif
as i catch up with u lovelies, im good at multitasking. *mike nods yes in the background*
DIEING.png

girl....i was about to say fuck it, bye mjjc...i was having all KINDA issues...first the regular issues everyone else was having, then email activation issues, then internet issues, then site down issues...lord i was 2 secs from throwing the laptop out the window

thanks to you girls who all came in my threads and bumped them and gave info for me for the mods, i appreciate it :D love you chicas
1581mpwjpg.gif

What can we say we wanted you back!! Did you see my post on the page b4 this about my connections?? :cheeky:

man i just releaized my epic posts to limon and danielle are gone arent they.. with all the smooth criminal love and older mikka love.. guyss i will have to hunt those gifs down again :lol:

You know last night you said have i got conections on the inside cause i was up and running so soon was gonna say i am sleeping with this man ha ha! But thought they might not get applehead humor ha ha!

013.jpg

What can we say we wanted you back!! Did you see my post on the page b4 this about my connections?? :cheeky:

bwahahaha, they so would have kicked your ass right back off! love it, perfect applehead answer ;) u have learned well, young grasshopper

my true love! how are ya baby doll?

i'm great now, just slow winding on his lap
badtour12.gif
as i catch up with u lovelies, im good at multitasking. *mike nods yes in the background*
DIEING.png

Really sweets you embarass him talking so freely...

x44zdc.jpg

But since we're talking openly, lemme butt you a bit :p

73jc4l.jpg

a3clk9.jpg

enjoy, ya baby doll is doing alllllriiighhht working hard :angel: *or so I tell my boss*

man i just releaized my epic posts to limon and danielle are gone arent they.. with all the smooth criminal love and older mikka love.. guyss i will have to hunt those gifs down again :lol:

Yes they gone forever! :( *crys in a heap on the floor*

bwahahaha, they so would have kicked your ass right back off! love it, perfect applehead answer ;) u have learned well, young grasshopper

What can i say i learnt from the best! :D

I found a little spoil for HB, will leave it here for her, wonder if she ever checks it back :p

15p31js.jpg

What is this, what is this...
xbwp4n.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? Squeeeeeee!!!! :lol:
I wanna know!!! I love presents!!! Especially if they have yummy goodness inside like that little chocolate morsel with the glove.

I exceeded my damn bandwidth again, so I've been MIA. :(

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? What's in the box?? Squeeeeeee!!!! :lol:
I wanna know!!! I love presents!!! Especially if they have yummy goodness inside like that little chocolate morsel with the glove.

:lmao: omg HB I didn't know you are there!!!!! do you read my thoughts???

I just had to check my wall to see if the present you left for me was still there...

It was... :heart:

vn075e.jpg

Never have I wished so badly to be able to go back in time to this moment. I need to be his GF waiting in the wings of this sold out show ready to rip his damn clothes off the second he got backstage.

:stretcher:

hahaha hey HB!!! your so oo cute :giggle:

i cant wait for you to open your present! i want to see whats in there! :bounce:

Back