Appleheads!

Oh hell no we ain't *straight* on this.
Ain't no given him away either.
Ain't some used c.d. to pass around amongst friend.
The hell this look like? A yard sale?
:giggle:

ON SALE
2vs261c.jpg

:toofunny:

[FONT=&quot]Mike & 8701 - The Way You Make Me Feel
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey Pretty Baby With, The High Heels On[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You like them, they are Gucci
M: You Give Me Fever, Like I've Never, Ever Known[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well you could take a cold shower
M: You're Just A Product Of, Loveliness, I Like The Groove Of, Your Walk, Your Talk, Your Dress[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you mess up this dress I will rip up your glittery glove. Try me if you wanna.
M: I Feel Your Fever, From Miles Around[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am HOT huh?!
M: I'll Pick You Up In My Car, And We'll Paint The Town [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Um word on the street is YOU CAN’T DRIVE WORTH A DAMN, So I will drive but you gotta put $20 on the petro. Times are hard Mike…
M: Just Kiss Me Baby, And Tell Me Twice, That You're The One For Me [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Damn boo I ain’t easy like MWB and Sham, slow ya roll there patnah.. Oh but don’t think I ain’t playin’ about puttin’ $$ on the petro… Or this ride ain’t movin’…
M: The Way You Make Me Feel, You Really Turn Me On
87: Oh I was wondering why your “Anaconda” was moving around down there…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You Knock Me Off Of My Feet, My Lonely Days Are Gone
87: You haven’t seen nothing yet, when I’m done with you, you will have forgotten about that trip to Spain to see PG, that Gold Digger Adore who left you for Gary Coleman *giggles*, that Dirty Diana HB, and that Dangerous ass Limon. Oh and you won’t even Remember the Time you spent with LYMMJ
M: I Like The Feelin' You're, Givin' Me, Just Hold Me Baby And I'm, In Ecstasy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: That feelin’ ain’t nothing, just wait until you see my “snake” handling abilities. The “Crocodile Hunter” don’t have nothing on me “mate”.
M: Oh I'll Be Workin' From Nine To Five [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes you will be putting in work. I am an all nighter…
M: To Buy You Things To Keep, You By My Side[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *blushing* Oh you meant real work. Oops though you was talking about something else. I can get use to being a kept woman.
M: I Never Felt So In Love Before, Just Promise Baby, You'll, Love Me Forevermore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Me luv you long time
M: I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: From the looks of things when you wear those GOLD PANTS, yes sir I know I will be satisfied.
M: 'Cause You're The One For Me [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Glad you’ve finally come to your senses.
M: Go On Girl! Go On! Hee! Hee! Aaow! Go On Girl! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I’m goin’ with my bad self
M: I Never Felt So In Love Before Promise Baby, You'll Love Me Forevermore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I’m glad I can make you feel so good.
M: I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey I’m from “THE LAND DOWNUNDER” so I know how to keep you satisfied
M: 'Cause You're The One For Me . . . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I know now tell them Horny Ho Toads to stop calling.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ain't Nobody's Business Ain't Nobody's Business But Mine And My Baby's
87: You damn right it ain’t nobody’s business but I must tell ya that I did put out a full page add in the paper, called the paps so they can take our picture, and made a thread about it on MJJC.
M: Give It To Me-Give Me Some Time [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Slow down boo, you gonna get it, you gonna get it.
M: Come On Be My Girl-I Wanna Be With Mine
87: I’m your girl, but I gotta rub it in all them Toads faces that you chose me. Tell MYAS that she better find a new baby daddy, and HB that I have her perfect bf. Oh and I gotta tell Orie so she can be green with envy cuz I will have access to the Destiny and Triumph tour footage…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Orie books a flight to Melbourne*[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
M: Ain't Nobody's Business But Mine And My Baby's[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *dialing Roger Friedman* Yeah Roger just wanted to let you know that Michael and I are now a couple so print that so the news team on MJJC can put it in a thread. Also tell them TOADS and tadpoles to stay away from Michael or they will find themselves in the middle of the outback playing with a dingo. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*take Michael back to the room, shows him how she got 1st chair in the TROMBONE section at the Sydney Opera House Orchestra*
M: My Lonely Days Are Gone [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *muffled sounds* I can make you hit some high notes when I do this _______
M: Gone on girl!! Hee Hee! Aaow!
87: *snaps a pic sends it to Diane Diamond with the caption* Wish this was you huh?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BND sends a tex[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t:Hey you want to go grab a bite to eat? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *text back* Um I’m sucking down a big KIELBASA sandwich now, man they don’t make ‘em like this anymore, and with extra “sauce”. Damn got it all over my face. Maybe 2mrrw…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ash, did you read my welcome back post?? Ya might want to.

Of course I did. Not too upset because all the guilty parties deserved it :D And besides I'm not as possessive over my era as others :angel: I know I'm ITC Mike's one and only.

You had better keep Babby Daddy on a very tight leash from now on. I swear he was comin' here and tempting us. He was starved for attention.

WELCOME BACK MYAS, and I ain't no snitch but I heard 8701 stole yo baby daddy. that's what I had read a few pages back, pg. 2058... lol.. but I don't snitch....will be writing your play soon MYAS... what song u wanted

WELCOME BACK MYAS, and I ain't no snitch but I heard 8701 stole yo baby daddy. that's what I had read a few pages back, pg. 2058... lol.. but I don't snitch....will be writing your play soon MYAS... what song u wanted

Probably "She Got It" :lmao:

YAY they finally unlocked you myas :D :D
Man whoever made that collage of eras pic must be so cool

And Limon it really wasnt an applehead chat, Trista made me say bloody hell a few times, serenity reminded us all she was chocolate, and myas herself did nothing but laugh :D

She :rofl: when i said 'bitch please' though :lmao:

YAY they finally unlocked you myas :D :D
Man whoever made that collage of eras pic must be so cool

And Limon it really wasnt an applehead chat, Trista made me say bloody hell a few times, serenity reminded us all she was chocolate, and myas herself did nothing but laugh :D

She :rofl: when i said 'bitch please' though :lmao:

Bloody hell boy. Of course I laughed!! :hysterical::hysterical:

[FONT=&quot]Mike & 8701 - The Way You Make Me Feel[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey Pretty Baby With, The High Heels On[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You like them, they are Gucci[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: You Give Me Fever, Like I've Never, Ever Known[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well you could take a cold shower[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: You're Just A Product Of, Loveliness, I Like The Groove Of, Your Walk, Your Talk, Your Dress[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you mess up this dress I will rip up your glittery glove. Try me if you wanna.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Feel Your Fever, From Miles Around[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am HOT huh?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I'll Pick You Up In My Car, And We'll Paint The Town [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Um word on the street is YOU CAN’T DRIVE WORTH A DAMN, So I will drive but you gotta put $20 on the petro. Times are hard Mike… [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Just Kiss Me Baby, And Tell Me Twice, That You're The One For Me [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Damn boo I ain’t easy like MWB and Sham, slow ya roll there patnah.. Oh but don’t think I ain’t playin’ about puttin’ $$ on the petro… Or this ride ain’t movin’…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: The Way You Make Me Feel, You Really Turn Me On[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87: Oh I was wondering why your “Anaconda” was moving around down there…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You Knock Me Off Of My Feet, My Lonely Days Are Gone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87: You haven’t seen nothing yet, when I’m done with you, you will have forgotten about that trip to Spain to see PG, that Gold Digger Adore who left you for Gary Coleman *giggles*, that Dirty Diana HB, and that Dangerous ass Limon. Oh and you won’t even Remember the Time you spent with LYMMJ…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Like The Feelin' You're, Givin' Me, Just Hold Me Baby And I'm, In Ecstasy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: That feelin’ ain’t nothing, just wait until you see my “snake” handling abilities. The “Crocodile Hunter” don’t have nothing on me “mate”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Oh I'll Be Workin' From Nine To Five [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes you will be putting in work. I am an all nighter…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: To Buy You Things To Keep, You By My Side[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *blushing* Oh you meant real work. Oops though you was talking about something else. I can get use to being a kept woman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Never Felt So In Love Before, Just Promise Baby, You'll, Love Me Forevermore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Me luv you long time [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: From the looks of things when you wear those GOLD PANTS, yes sir I know I will be satisfied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: 'Cause You're The One For Me [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Glad you’ve finally come to your senses. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Go On Girl! Go On! Hee! Hee! Aaow! Go On Girl! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I’m goin’ with my bad self[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Never Felt So In Love Before Promise Baby, You'll Love Me Forevermore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I’m glad I can make you feel so good. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey I’m from “THE LAND DOWNUNDER” so I know how to keep you satisfied[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: 'Cause You're The One For Me . . . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I know now tell them Horny Ho Toads to stop calling.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ain't Nobody's Business Ain't Nobody's Business But Mine And My Baby's[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87: You damn right it ain’t nobody’s business but I must tell ya that I did put out a full page add in the paper, called the paps so they can take our picture, and made a thread about it on MJJC.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Give It To Me-Give Me Some Time [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Slow down boo, you gonna get it, you gonna get it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Come On Be My Girl-I Wanna Be With Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87: I’m your girl, but I gotta rub it in all them Toads faces that you chose me. Tell MYAS that she better find a new baby daddy, and HB that I have her perfect bf. Oh and I gotta tell Orie so she can be green with envy cuz I will have access to the Destiny and Triumph tour footage…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Orie books a flight to Melbourne*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Ain't Nobody's Business But Mine And My Baby's[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *dialing Roger Friedman* Yeah Roger just wanted to let you know that Michael and I are now a couple so print that so the news team on MJJC can put it in a thread. Also tell them TOADS and tadpoles to stay away from Michael or they will find themselves in the middle of the outback playing with a dingo. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*take Michael back to the room, shows him how she got 1st chair in the TROMBONE section at the Sydney Opera House Orchestra*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: My Lonely Days Are Gone [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *muffled sounds* I can make you hit some high notes when I do this _______[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Gone on girl!! Hee Hee! Aaow![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87: *snaps a pic sends it to Diane Diamond with the caption* Wish this was you huh?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BND sends a tex[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t:Hey you want to go grab a bite to eat? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *text back* Um I’m sucking down a big KIELBASA sandwich now, man they don’t make ‘em like this anymore, and with extra “sauce”. Damn got it all over my face. Maybe 2mrrw…[/FONT]

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::clapping::clapping::clapping:

U have done me proud! You got me right to the tee! ;)

awww Tom has a funny voice..... lol...8701 I am glad you liked your play.dead@MYAS wanting me to jazz up Heaven Can Wait... smh..herstory's play will becoming sometime this wk...will have all the rest done sometime this week

lol@8701 aussie peeps talk funny... lol..i like it.. send me a tall aussie surfer in the mail... he has 2 like mj though......lol@8701 being from "downunder"

lol@8701 aussie peeps talk funny... lol..i like it.. send me a tall aussie surfer in the mail... he has 2 like mj though......lol@8701 being from "downunder"

Send me a aussie- italian guy and i'll be happy!

Back