Appleheads!

nope was going to fly there b4 hoping over to london for the concert....

:mello:well, you didn't miss much

To be honest, I love Ireland, but not Dublin.
And it's definitely much more interesting to visit than to live, it has its pace, and things tend not to work and it's quite surprising even for a *cough cough* Eastern European :lmao: but imma not complaining. I get to travel all around here and it is stunning.

Last edited:
Orie i loved that ha ha ha Hell i am proud to be easy when it regards michael! Damn the boy only needs to click his fingers and i am there!!! Easy with a capital E!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop!!!

Limon pleased you are feeling betta although just noticed you didnt say you were feeling betta just guessing you are ha ha!

Only member viewing you know what that means mikey

ohh.gif

Yeah you got it hee hee lets go!! *BES AM ONLY USING THIS AND NOT OLDER MIKE AS I HAVE NO MOVING OLDER MIKES MAKING THE FACE HE WILL BE MAKING IN ABOUT WELL I AM GOOD 2 MINUTES I HAVE LEFT HIM HEAR FOR YOU I AM TAKING THIS MAN WITH ME*

Michael-Jackson-announces-001.jpg

*scuse me don't mind me, you do your thingy with your man, I am quiet*

*teee heee steals the moving pic and puts in on BES's wall in her gift ;)*

*now it's awesome!*

*if you paid some attention to me sis I would tell you I do feel a bit better indeed but you're too busy with cucumbers :lmao:
so talk to you later teee heee*

*pufffff* (not farting) disappears

*scuse me don't mind me, you do your thingy with your man, I am quiet*

*teee heee steals the moving pic and puts in on BES's wall in her gift ;)*

*now it's awesome!*

*if you paid some attention to me sis I would tell you I do feel a bit better indeed but you're too busy with cucumbers :lmao:
so talk to you later teee heee*

*pufffff* (not farting) disappears

Damn you sis! *Michael pretend she is not hear*

good morning all :p :waving: busy day today. no appleheads for 8 hours :bugeyed have to do lots of school work instead -_-

cya have fun!

:waving:

oh no :fear: myas can post in here again *runs away as fast as she can screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

damn those ninjas I am highlighting everything all the f time!!

MYAS did we get the business straight?
I never stole baby daddy.
I just gave it to Danielle tee hee

:D:D:clapping::cheeky:

Myas seriously did you expect me to leave him all alone with no one to love him and care for him????????? He was not gonna wait forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back