Appleheads!

Only member viewing you know what that means mikey

ohh.gif

Yeah you got it hee hee lets go!! *BES AM ONLY USING THIS AND NOT OLDER MIKE AS I HAVE NO MOVING OLDER MIKES MAKING THE FACE HE WILL BE MAKING IN ABOUT WELL I AM GOOD 2 MINUTES I HAVE LEFT HIM HEAR FOR YOU I AM TAKING THIS MAN WITH ME*

Michael-Jackson-announces-001.jpg

glad you know, i don't have to put my foot up your ass now.....thanks for leaving him riiiight where you found him. *come on mike, don't go showing them your o face in public boo....they already crazy for you, that sexiness stays between us, in the closet"

Bes this young man just called me and said you have to keep any eye on me or their will be trouble (slightly thinking you might enjoy the trouble but there you go)

normalwbssoj7.jpg

oh yes, michael, i will listen to all you say. if you say it must be so, then it is so :wild:

i'll watch your back danielle :assassin: after mike is done spanking me for being bad on my promise of protection :ninja:

:giggle: I'm having fun with your photobucket JAG! *steals away*

handcrotch.gif

steal away.. lots of gifs there to use.. :lol: i think i have over 100 in that photobucket! :lmao:

GAZ HAS OFFICIALLY OPENED THESE
hotpinkhandcuffs.jpg

roflbotivol.jpg

SINCE YA HOOKER DON'T DO WHATCHA TOLD:

myasbannerdone.jpg

wooot the phyco..er Myas is back!! :rollin:

:giggle:

ON SALE
2vs261c.jpg

:toofunny:

oh god :hysterical: :rollin:

mornign appleheads.. you guys see my sexy vid i make? its not sad at all :naughty:

doesnt curse :rofl: I called trista a 'bloody wanker' :lmao:

and its okay i guess, swellings gone down quite a bit but still aches like hell :p

Limo and Tomtom, i read/hear it like that every time in my head! :lol:

So, Limo, I heard you died? :D

I get a new pc today!! WOOHOO!!! :party:

Limo and Tomtom, i read/hear it like that every time in my head! :lol:

So, Limo, I heard you died? :D

I get a new pc today!! WOOHOO!!! :party:

I died but then I was voodooo raised from death after floating in the air in a form of a ghostie. Apparently I was quite cute, cute enough for Herstory to poke me. But now I'm back to my old self. You really never know what will happen to you once you decide to post on appleheads. You come here normal and get out... well crooked :giggle:

How's you Clara that isn't Clara? We have bad timing I'm never on when you are! :cheers:

Back