Appleheads!

Well good afternoon, mr. Polite! ;)

Zomg MYAS!!!! (still "my ass" :lmao:) LONG time, no see! How r u ho? Welcome back!!! :huggy:

No stealing baby daddy, no....

:ninja:

I quote myself MYAS ;) :lol:

just a heads up:

myas is a bit mental with the voice :D

I dont understand ur English :D *blush*

I died but then I was voodooo raised from death after floating in the air in a form of a ghostie. Apparently I was quite cute, cute enough for Herstory to poke me. But now I'm back to my old self. You really never know what will happen to you once you decide to post on appleheads. You come here normal and get out... well crooked :giggle:

How's you Clara that isn't Clara? We have bad timing I'm never on when you are! :cheers:

I'm fine thx! Busy with school&a lil stressed... but happy abt the new pc today! Yea I agree with you abt this thread! :giggle:

Clara.. what ya getting? liek a dell, hp,, mac?

oh and no you won't ever live down the Clara who isnt clara :giggle:

Aww :lol: :huggy: A hp, a laptop. My dad bought it to me :D

I'm bored......so whatcha ya'll doin today??

My parents are coming over so I guess I gotta clean up a little bit... dangerous88 is having a birthday today so I sent him a card (shh, dont tell him! ;) ) It will take a few weeks though... Im so on time, like always... :p But better late than never, right? ;)
My roommate just called to warn me that she's gonna bring 3 guys over! :lol:

Hey you guys, I was just watching "The making of Thriller" and O MY GOD, he is soooooooooo hot in that video!!!!! I can't believe it!
When he's rehearsing the dance with the other dancers and when he's practising for the scene with the girl (in his lovely pink Micky Mouse shirt! :))
LOVE IT

Hey you guys, I was just watching "The making of Thriller" and O MY GOD, he is soooooooooo hot in that video!!!!! I can't believe it!
When he's rehearsing the dance with the other dancers and when he's practising for the scene with the girl (in his lovely pink Micky Mouse shirt! :))
LOVE IT

i love that pink shirt!!! and that whole making of is just yummy :wub:

Michael-Come-Together-michael-jackson-8006373-599-449.jpg

Ain't no one here bad boy. Come to me lover boy.

oh lovely tom am in tommorw :(
then i have al ong wekend :D
and mines been pft
applying fo jobs
driving lessons
and iv just bookedm y theory test i no nothing!
i see some hard rwevision comming on the next week

Back