then once that is done it gives you like six differnet code types
you want the one with

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i c you

man the freaks are out and its not even close to halloween yet.. :lmao:

some lady that didnt speak much english came in to the office and starts yelling at me to get my contracts and morgage payments together and i have to go to court.. cause if i dont they gonna come arrest me.

she smelled and had a back pack and flip floops on.. im like can i see your credentials cause the court would not send someone out with that.. plus you need to speak to our attorneys not the office.. :lmao: she was a homeless woman and i swear my office still smells like stank! :mello:

JAG i feel for you
people must no when they smell. she properly thought she smelt wonderful
they usually do

*sprays air freshener for JAG*

Adore.. if i have to audio swap my song.... im using that one :ninja:..

and Myas is from the south..Okllllaaaaahommmmmaaa :hysterical:

ever seen the movie Deliverance? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ah man! :hysterical: "Squeal like a pig..." :hysterical:

man the freaks are out and its not even close to halloween yet.. :lmao:

some lady that didnt speak much english came in to the office and starts yelling at me to get my contracts and morgage payments together and i have to go to court.. cause if i dont they gonna come arrest me.

she smelled and had a back pack and flip floops on.. im like can i see your credentials cause the court would not send someone out with that.. plus you need to speak to our attorneys not the office.. :lmao: she was a homeless woman and i swear my office still smells like stank! :mello:

My mom had to deal with a lot of weirdos when she was working. Oh man, the stories she'd tell. She said one time a guy came in totally wasted and smelled so bad of alcohol that it actually lingered long after he left. Oh yeah, some major weirdos came into the credit union. Hell, I even remember one night at around 1 AM I answered the phone and it was a memeber and she demanded I wake my mom up so she could talk to her about her money. Could not fucking believe it. Hell I at first told her nicely that uh, she was sleeping and she was all "Well you need to get her ass up!" I was like "OK, I'm done talking to you" *click*

no :fear: link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQtCaOo3fyw

Poor lil Heather gettin attacked by the homeless. :lmao:

yea come to find out that shes the "crazy homeless lady" and is well known here and she may actually try to harm people... im like Great...:mello:

Ah man! :hysterical: "Squeal like a pig..." :hysterical:

My mom had to deal with a lot of weirdos when she was working. Oh man, the stories she'd tell. She said one time a guy came in totally wasted and smelled so bad of alcohol that it actually lingered long after he left. Oh yeah, some major weirdos came into the credit union. Hell, I even remember one night at around 1 AM I answered the phone and it was a memeber and she demanded I wake my mom up so she could talk to her about her money. Could not fucking believe it. Hell I at first told her nicely that uh, she was sleeping and she was all "Well you need to get her ass up!" I was like "OK, I'm done talking to you" *click*

:lmao: glad you got my delivirence reference!

wow ive never had calls.. but i have had renters come knock on my door at 10pm for a maintenace issue.. i'm like look do i look like i fix things? call tomorrow when the office is open. :cheeky:thats why i refuse to live on site where i work..

Haaaayyyy~! :girl_dance:

[FONT=&quot]Mike & 8701 - The Way You Make Me Feel
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey Pretty Baby With, The High Heels On[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You like them, they are Gucci
M: You Give Me Fever, Like I've Never, Ever Known[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well you could take a cold shower
M: You're Just A Product Of, Loveliness, I Like The Groove Of, Your Walk, Your Talk, Your Dress[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you mess up this dress I will rip up your glittery glove. Try me if you wanna.
M: I Feel Your Fever, From Miles Around[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am HOT huh?!
M: I'll Pick You Up In My Car, And We'll Paint The Town [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Um word on the street is YOU CAN’T DRIVE WORTH A DAMN, So I will drive but you gotta put $20 on the petro. Times are hard Mike…
M: Just Kiss Me Baby, And Tell Me Twice, That You're The One For Me [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Damn boo I ain’t easy like MWB and Sham, slow ya roll there patnah.. Oh but don’t think I ain’t playin’ about puttin’ $$ on the petro… Or this ride ain’t movin’…
M: The Way You Make Me Feel, You Really Turn Me On
87: Oh I was wondering why your “Anaconda” was moving around down there…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You Knock Me Off Of My Feet, My Lonely Days Are Gone
87: You haven’t seen nothing yet, when I’m done with you, you will have forgotten about that trip to Spain to see PG, that Gold Digger Adore who left you for Gary Coleman *giggles*, that Dirty Diana HB, and that Dangerous ass Limon. Oh and you won’t even Remember the Time you spent with LYMMJ
M: I Like The Feelin' You're, Givin' Me, Just Hold Me Baby And I'm, In Ecstasy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: That feelin’ ain’t nothing, just wait until you see my “snake” handling abilities. The “Crocodile Hunter” don’t have nothing on me “mate”.
M: Oh I'll Be Workin' From Nine To Five [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes you will be putting in work. I am an all nighter…
M: To Buy You Things To Keep, You By My Side[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *blushing* Oh you meant real work. Oops though you was talking about something else. I can get use to being a kept woman.
M: I Never Felt So In Love Before, Just Promise Baby, You'll, Love Me Forevermore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Me luv you long time
M: I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: From the looks of things when you wear those GOLD PANTS, yes sir I know I will be satisfied.
M: 'Cause You're The One For Me [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Glad you’ve finally come to your senses.
M: Go On Girl! Go On! Hee! Hee! Aaow! Go On Girl! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I’m goin’ with my bad self
M: I Never Felt So In Love Before Promise Baby, You'll Love Me Forevermore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I’m glad I can make you feel so good.
M: I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey I’m from “THE LAND DOWNUNDER” so I know how to keep you satisfied
M: 'Cause You're The One For Me . . . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I know now tell them Horny Ho Toads to stop calling.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ain't Nobody's Business Ain't Nobody's Business But Mine And My Baby's
87: You damn right it ain’t nobody’s business but I must tell ya that I did put out a full page add in the paper, called the paps so they can take our picture, and made a thread about it on MJJC.
M: Give It To Me-Give Me Some Time [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Slow down boo, you gonna get it, you gonna get it.
M: Come On Be My Girl-I Wanna Be With Mine
87: I’m your girl, but I gotta rub it in all them Toads faces that you chose me. Tell MYAS that she better find a new baby daddy, and HB that I have her perfect bf. Oh and I gotta tell Orie so she can be green with envy cuz I will have access to the Destiny and Triumph tour footage…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Orie books a flight to Melbourne*[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
M: Ain't Nobody's Business But Mine And My Baby's[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *dialing Roger Friedman* Yeah Roger just wanted to let you know that Michael and I are now a couple so print that so the news team on MJJC can put it in a thread. Also tell them TOADS and tadpoles to stay away from Michael or they will find themselves in the middle of the outback playing with a dingo. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*take Michael back to the room, shows him how she got 1st chair in the TROMBONE section at the Sydney Opera House Orchestra*
M: My Lonely Days Are Gone [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *muffled sounds* I can make you hit some high notes when I do this _______
M: Gone on girl!! Hee Hee! Aaow!
87: *snaps a pic sends it to Diane Diamond with the caption* Wish this was you huh?[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]BND sends a tex[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t:Hey you want to go grab a bite to eat? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *text back* Um I’m sucking down a big KIELBASA sandwich now, man they don’t make ‘em like this anymore, and with extra “sauce”. Damn got it all over my face. Maybe 2mrrw…[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
2428mrn.gif

:giggle: I'm having fun with your photobucket JAG! *steals away*

handcrotch.gif
:dribble: Oh maaahhhh~

GAZ HAS OFFICIALLY OPENED THESE
hotpinkhandcuffs.jpg

roflbotivol.jpg

SINCE YA HOOKER DON'T DO WHATCHA TOLD:

myasbannerdone.jpg
MYAS IS BAAACK!
roflbot-ZXZQ.jpg

I was wondering what all those mysterious stains were on his sweaters...:bugeyed

Did I miss this epic chat?

Back