Appleheads!

I'm looking for a picture. I had it and I've seen it a thousand times.
But wouldnt you know it....the one time I need it I can find it.

It's of MJ sitting at a coffee table eating some watermelon or
wallamelin which ever you prefer. lol! Anybody got it like quick?

740492771_5_jZ4A.jpg

Aaaah I know the exact one you're talking about.
I remember someone posted it forever ago...I can't find it in my own stash. :(

oh yes, michael, i will listen to all you say. if you say it must be so, then it is so :wild:

i'll watch your back danielle :assassin: after mike is done spanking me for being bad on my promise of protection :ninja:

MYAS there's more gangsta family to protect Danielle!!!
We won't let our lil sis die in pain!!!!! :fencing

what's that stuff about JermaineLaToya thingy?

*I'm a lurker now don't mind me I can't write much*

ILY Both!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hi apples have just got finshed watching the tribute to Michael on the mobo awards!!!

How are we all?? I see convo is not about this man so am gonna keep him to myself its all good!!!!!
1rvn15jpg.gif

ILY Both!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hi apples have just got finshed watching the tribute to Michael on the mobo awards!!!

How are we all?? I see convo is not about this man so am gonna keep him to myself its all good!!!!!
1rvn15jpg.gif

:ninja:

oh and check your visitor messages! :fear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQtCaOo3fywwow ive never had calls.. but i have had renters come knock on my door at 10pm for a maintenace issue.. i'm like look do i look like i fix things? call tomorrow when the office is open. :cheeky:thats why i refuse to live on site where i work..

Yeah it was freaky, scared me a little too. Phone calls in the middle of the night scare me enough as it is (could be a family member calling to say something happened), but since the robbery I get even more freaked out by late night phone calls from strangers.

I hate MSN.

Oh but just not too long ago you said you loved it :lol:

Back