Appleheads!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhjseN-yFc
AAAHHHH This was my sheeit. Remember when they kept using "Chinese" music in rap? :lol:

JAG Do you want a girl or a guy singing?

doesnt matter. somethign sexy but not to slow.. and not janet.. i mean its her bro here :lol: my brain is fried i guess i could pull out my cd and look threw those but nothign is popping in my head.

I love all the gifs i have seen on this thread..they are too funny :lol:

doesnt matter. somethign sexy but not to slow.. and not janet.. i mean its her bro here :lol: my brain is fried i guess i could pull out my cd and look threw those but nothign is popping in my head.
Yeah Janet would be kind of gross. :mello:

*checks sex playlist* :lmao: :fear:

Bliss by Mariah
Get Mine Get Yours by Xtina
Rock The Boat by Aaliyah

:shifty: Those are summa my picks...haha

[FONT=&quot]Mike & 8701 - The Way You Make Me Feel
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey Pretty Baby With, The High Heels On[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You like them, they are Gucci
M: You Give Me Fever, Like I've Never, Ever Known[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well you could take a cold shower
M: You're Just A Product Of, Loveliness, I Like The Groove Of, Your Walk, Your Talk, Your Dress[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you mess up this dress I will rip up your glittery glove. Try me if you wanna.
M: I Feel Your Fever, From Miles Around[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am HOT huh?!
M: I'll Pick You Up In My Car, And We'll Paint The Town [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Um word on the street is YOU CAN’T DRIVE WORTH A DAMN, So I will drive but you gotta put $20 on the petro. Times are hard Mike…
M: Just Kiss Me Baby, And Tell Me Twice, That You're The One For Me [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Damn boo I ain’t easy like MWB and Sham, slow ya roll there patnah.. Oh but don’t think I ain’t playin’ about puttin’ $$ on the petro… Or this ride ain’t movin’…
M: The Way You Make Me Feel, You Really Turn Me On
87: Oh I was wondering why your “Anaconda” was moving around down there…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You Knock Me Off Of My Feet, My Lonely Days Are Gone
87: You haven’t seen nothing yet, when I’m done with you, you will have forgotten about that trip to Spain to see PG, that Gold Digger Adore who left you for Gary Coleman *giggles*, that Dirty Diana HB, and that Dangerous ass Limon. Oh and you won’t even Remember the Time you spent with LYMMJ
M: I Like The Feelin' You're, Givin' Me, Just Hold Me Baby And I'm, In Ecstasy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: That feelin’ ain’t nothing, just wait until you see my “snake” handling abilities. The “Crocodile Hunter” don’t have nothing on me “mate”.
M: Oh I'll Be Workin' From Nine To Five [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes you will be putting in work. I am an all nighter…
M: To Buy You Things To Keep, You By My Side[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *blushing* Oh you meant real work. Oops though you was talking about something else. I can get use to being a kept woman.
M: I Never Felt So In Love Before, Just Promise Baby, You'll, Love Me Forevermore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Me luv you long time
M: I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: From the looks of things when you wear those GOLD PANTS, yes sir I know I will be satisfied.
M: 'Cause You're The One For Me [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Glad you’ve finally come to your senses.
M: Go On Girl! Go On! Hee! Hee! Aaow! Go On Girl! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I’m goin’ with my bad self
M: I Never Felt So In Love Before Promise Baby, You'll Love Me Forevermore [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I’m glad I can make you feel so good.
M: I Swear I'm Keepin' You Satisfied [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey I’m from “THE LAND DOWNUNDER” so I know how to keep you satisfied
M: 'Cause You're The One For Me . . . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I know now tell them Horny Ho Toads to stop calling.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ain't Nobody's Business Ain't Nobody's Business But Mine And My Baby's
87: You damn right it ain’t nobody’s business but I must tell ya that I did put out a full page add in the paper, called the paps so they can take our picture, and made a thread about it on MJJC.
M: Give It To Me-Give Me Some Time [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Slow down boo, you gonna get it, you gonna get it.
M: Come On Be My Girl-I Wanna Be With Mine
87: I’m your girl, but I gotta rub it in all them Toads faces that you chose me. Tell MYAS that she better find a new baby daddy, and HB that I have her perfect bf. Oh and I gotta tell Orie so she can be green with envy cuz I will have access to the Destiny and Triumph tour footage…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Orie books a flight to Melbourne*[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
M: Ain't Nobody's Business But Mine And My Baby's[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *dialing Roger Friedman* Yeah Roger just wanted to let you know that Michael and I are now a couple so print that so the news team on MJJC can put it in a thread. Also tell them TOADS and tadpoles to stay away from Michael or they will find themselves in the middle of the outback playing with a dingo. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*take Michael back to the room, shows him how she got 1st chair in the TROMBONE section at the Sydney Opera House Orchestra*
M: My Lonely Days Are Gone [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *muffled sounds* I can make you hit some high notes when I do this _______
M: Gone on girl!! Hee Hee! Aaow!
87: *snaps a pic sends it to Diane Diamond with the caption* Wish this was you huh?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BND sends a tex[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t:Hey you want to go grab a bite to eat? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]87[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *text back* Um I’m sucking down a big KIELBASA sandwich now, man they don’t make ‘em like this anymore, and with extra “sauce”. Damn got it all over my face. Maybe 2mrrw…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Good morning how are we today?
*LIMON OUR LOVE YOU CAME HOW NICE TO SEE YOU!*
okay okay appleheads I know I am popular, but you can chill out now, I am easy to get along with you know as long as you keep your filthy paws away from the smooooothhhneeeesss of this world.
*OKAY LIMON WHATEVER YOU WISH LIMON*
Good :D

ahhh HAI PEOPLE HAI :)
lets do a multiquote since I am alone probably in da thread in da morning.

omg bruce, your new siggy has to be the funniest shit i've seen all day...bravo on making me burst a vessel laughing so hard

you booos came when I went to sleep like an angel ah! bad timing... :angel:

Haha, I'm glad I could make laugh! :D
That was the whole point with it, but for a while I was like "man, I wonder if only the dudes could appreciate the humour" :p

I'm so easily amused that I sat down and laughed my ass off while I was creating it, tears were running and shit :hysterical:

Not only dudes :D I was like wtf? but then I loled! :lol:

Class was a BORE today.. And I see everyone in gen pop is up in arms about that damn Shmooley book. I'll hang out in here for a bit, but it seems like everyone's gone anyway...

I saw it too HB. I was like wtf??? *lol part did not happen*

Hey Serenity! Didn't know you were still here. I'm getting so tired. I was up late last night reading some of the EPIC fail that is that damn Smoooley book. :( UGH. And just in cause anyone was wondering, do I didn't buy it, just acquired some pages and read a few chapters.

:hysterical: "acquired"
you mean you ripped it out from the book in the bookstore?? !!!! :lmao: who's baaad booo!

:cry:
oh girl that was only three of us trying to get that crap to work. EPIC FAIL :lmao: no biggie

yea multi quotes get weird some days.. :lol:..

lol bnd, myas got tom to call her via the msn call chat thing.. but her mic crapped out but not before she threatened him withthe freezer.. i menitoned ventrillo, that woudl be nuts to get everyone in chatting at once.. i can just imagine it now.. BES threatening us with her blades.. for drooling on CT mike.. adore snapping like a turtle over WII.. myas and her chainsaw going.. :hysterical:

:cry: you have some private applehead talks without me!!! :cry:
No one loooooooooovveveeeeeessss meeeeeee!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

INSERT STAN'S STORY OF 8701 GUUUURRLLLL as a quote

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Stan I just LOVE your ideas! way to go about KIELBASA and other snakes! and paps, I loved the combination.
AND I LOVE THAT I AM USUALLY THE FIRST ONE COMMENTING ON THIS BECAUSE MY SMOOTHASS IS OUT OF BED when all other loosers sleep!!!
well done! you won God's smile of approval! :giggle:
:bounce:

*my imagination runs wild this morning, thanks to some email gifts!*

Last edited:
ROFL................. U are a fool... I luv youuuuuuuuuuuu..... Are you in Poland or Dublin right now?

STAN I'VE BEEN ALL OVER HIM FOR THE LAST 2050 PAGES!

okay maybe 2000 cause I joined after 50 or so! :D:D:D
I luv you you haven't noticed!!! I LUV YOU GUUURLL!!!! :wub:

Yeah in Dublin. I've lived here for 2 years now. F the weather!
I love Krakow though, my heart is there, so wherever I can, I make a statement, I know I'm lame!:D

Last edited:
I will make it to dublin soon, eventually... lol.. going to spain for new years.. poland is on my list... check out the home of the kielbasa.. roflllll

I hope 8701 likes her play

Back