Appleheads!

It's not even 7:00 and I'm fighting the urge to go to bed :mello:

Has Trista been readmitted yet?

No, it was supposed to be yesterday, but then they said today, hasnt happened yet :(

And she's PISSED and I don't blame her. I think it's ridiculous the way she's being treated on this matter.

screw MSN chat.. lets use ventrillo or something like that go check it out :lol:

add me tooo!

Wish I could voice chat with you guys, but I don't have a mic :(

omg bruce, your new siggy has to be the funniest shit i've seen all day...bravo on making me burst a vessel laughing so hard

Last edited:
omg bruce, your new siggy has to be the funniest shit i've seen all day...bravo on making me burst a vessel laughing so hard

Haha, I'm glad I could make laugh! :D
That was the whole point with it, but for a while I was like "man, I wonder if only the dudes could appreciate the humour" :p

I'm so easily amused that I sat down and laughed my ass off while I was creating it, tears were running and shit :hysterical:

Haha, I'm glad I could make laugh! :D
That was the whole point with it, but for a while I was like "man, I wonder if only the dudes could appreciate the humour" :p

I'm so easily amused that I sat down and laughed my ass off while I was creating it, tears were running and shit :hysterical:

that shit is GENIUS, pure and simple :lmao: :rofl: i looooooove it, please keep it a while :lol: oh god, i want one like that with mikka jaxon, i wish i had ANY computer skills, lmao....that is epic

that shit is GENIUS, pure and simple :lmao: :rofl: i looooooove it, please keep it a while :lol: oh god, i want one like that with mikka jaxon, i wish i had ANY computer skills, lmao....that is epic

Haha yes this one I'm gonna keep for a little while, I'm thinking of making it a liiiittle smaller so I can have the PYT-gif beside it. But I'll do that later on :D

LOL, trust me I'm gonna make a MJ-one, or a series of MJ-gifs later on.
Must come up with some funny shit though :D
Maybe that one he's smacking Siedah's ass in Working Day And Night or something?!
Or zoom in on his crotch or something :hysterical:

Class was a BORE today.. And I see everyone in gen pop is up in arms about that damn Shmooley book. I'll hang out in here for a bit, but it seems like everyone's gone anyway...

HeartbreakHotelMJJ, I'll come up and hit y'all with something when y'all least expect it :D

Last edited:
candy girl....you rock my world....you are so sweet....a special treaaaat

:party:
Michael+Jackson+Thriller+Era+Photoshoot.jpg

hey serenity girrrrrllllll

Hey Serenity! Didn't know you were still here. I'm getting so tired. I was up late last night reading some of the EPIC fail that is that damn Smoooley book. :( UGH. And just in cause anyone was wondering, do I didn't buy it, just acquired some pages and read a few chapters.

Back