Appleheads!

Serenity I added you to msn
s6850y.jpg

Oh! I wanted to bring this up actuallly...if there are any appleheads in here still :lol:

You've probably seen the charm bracelet:

TheMJCharmBracelet_l.jpg

I think it's cute but I'm DYING to create a handmade MJ bracelet with special charms on it. This one just looks so...mass-produced. I have to find the right materials and pictures and everything to put it together, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought of that charm bracelet. I can't believe they haven't come out with a better one yet. Most of the fan paraphernalia they put out there is so quickly produced to get it out on the shelf while it's hot that it just ends up looking cheap and crappy.

Oh! I wanted to bring this up actuallly...if there are any appleheads in here still :lol:

TheMJCharmBracelet_l.jpg

I think it's cute but I want to make my own. I make my own jewelry and I'm DYING to create a handmade MJ bracelet with special charms on it. This one just looks so...mass-produced. I have to find the right materials and pictures and everything to put it together, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought of that charm bracelet.

You can only buy these in the UK, right?

yea it was kinda scary :fear: *makes note not to mess with Myas*

JAG, we so have to improve the group chats lmao, I don't think we can do a real voice chat tho, not from what i can see so far.

screw MSN chat.. lets use ventrillo or something like that go check it out :lol:

I wanna get in on this action!
*cough cough*
:prepares sexy voice: :girl_flirt:

haaaaaaa
wow.
sorry.
:mellow:

add me tooo!

Unsub identified :ninja:

:lol::hysterical:

hiya MF *snicker*

TheMJCharmBracelet_l.jpg

I think it's cute but I'm DYING to create a handmade MJ bracelet with special charms on it. This one just looks so...mass-produced. I have to find the right materials and pictures and everything to put it together, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought of that charm bracelet. I can't believe they haven't come out with a better one yet. Most of the fan paraphernalia they put out there is so quickly produced to get it out on the shelf while it's hot that it just ends up looking cheap and crappy.

cant see it til i get home :bugeyed

You can only buy these in the UK, right?

IDK, i heard you could buy them online but I could be wrong.

hiya MF *snicker*

lmao, hi JAG :lol:

Hi michaelforever we're still on lol, I like the bracelet but like you, I'd want to make my own, with different charms, althought it definitely WOULD have the sparkly socks :wub:

Hehe the sparkly socks are pretty spectacular, I agree.

I like some of the charms on the bracelet, I just don't like the way it's put together. I feel like they should make a tribute bracelet that looks like something Michael would wear himself. I bet they would go like hot-cakes!

Do any of you guys have MJ bracelets/have found MJ bracelets that you're going to buy?

Gnight Limon, tom and Danielle :group:

JAG is ventrillo like paltalk, cuz I added that for another group, all these chat programs :lol: I can't keep up

its a chat program where you use a mic and talk.. using the computer.. ever heard of teamspeak? its similar to that.. sounds like paltalk might be the same.

you dont call anyone... ventrillo uses a server type client and we all in a room and can talk to each other.

here if your really interested.. http://www.ventrilo.com/ i use that to chat with people i game with :cheeky:

these are the closest things i've found online and still i would change a lot about them. but at least they look handmade and not like a cheap POS lol

1247738817-828.jpg

MICHAELJACKSONTVGUIDEMAGAZINETRIBUT.jpg

What is everyone up to tonight?? When I was taking the bus home earlier this evening I saw this kid moving 2 30-packs of beer ON THE BUS. I was secretly lmao at him. Lol...on a Tuesday? I guess if you're a senior you gotta take advantage of the college schedule when you finally start doing the math and realizing how much free time you DON'T have in the real world.

Back