Appleheads!

Ah damn, Tom, don't let this stupid ass kid get to you.
Reading what happened to you reminds me how much I hated school.
Some people are so incredible insecure in their self so they have to put others down to protect their self.

im not sure its that, they just dont like Michael so they dont like that I do. Meh i dont really know, cant think straight atm.

Bless ya hun thats not good! I get like that when i am run down or feeling a bit crap!!!

I am good thanks apart from the cold how are you??? xxx

Ah I am fine, I just had some nice bulmers and got to talk to:
an intelligent French man from Paris
a funny and typically Irish man from the outskirts of Dublin
an older professor of literature
a friend of mine who was talking to everyone cause that was her birthday
a guy from Quebec living in Ireland for the last 10 years

and it was all fun and I was all over the place :wild: so I had a good evening but now I am like "meh, I really badly need some sleep!"

*goes to take a shower*

Ah damn, Tom, don't let this stupid ass kid get to you.
Reading what happened to you reminds me how much I hated school.
Some people are so incredible insecure in their self so they have to put others down to protect their self.

Bruce i replied to you in the this is it topic!!!

Hi Serenity :D:D:D

Trust me, they just target you to find "someone". They'd might as well target the one listening to Marilyn Manson - they've got issues on their own that caused them to act it out on you.
What you do now is up to you, but if anything happens again then you definitely should talk to your teacher or the head of the school. Because if it happens more than once, then it will happen again.

I wish I could do something for you, like scare the shit out of them by trying to run them over with my car or something, but I'm just too far away.

and BruceWayne you dont need to worry about a thing you've done more than enough already ;)

But you know, if there's anything I ever could do for you... no matter what, don't hesitate to ask! :)

I just didnt want you to think i was pissed off at your comment i wasnt :) xx

Ahh it's cool... Honestly, I know how easy it is to be misunderstood, and to misunderstand others, on the internet... I never take anything anyone says too "harsh" :)
It' all good! :hug:

HAY APPLES! :heart:
2ykba5u.jpg

That is exactly why I try not to watch any other Christian Bale movies than Batman Begins and Dark Knight.
Did you see Public Enemies?? :heart:
I liiiiked it, reminded me of:
SCorgasmscene.gif

:hug:
Ahh now we're talking :D

EDIT: here we go :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA_238N4YXE

OMG AMAZING! :hysterical:
"I have to return some video tapes." gaaawd I love both of those movies.
patbateman.gif

pleh, ive tried not to look in the mirror in fear of what i will see but its gone as far as my eye being weighed closed under the swelling, so im temporary blind in one eye. so going on that i must be hella ugly right now
Adore thats the reason for the :(
:bugeyed Shit man! I hope you'll be OK.
You should go to a doctor!
roflbot-gjF1.jpg

*quietly tiptoes in da thread*
I am getting a cold so I am all sneezy, and still catching up on some pages so I just wanted to say hi :love:
I will prolly go to sleep soon, no hoes in vampire outfits Mike tonite I'm afraid...

how's everyone?
Uh oh! Someone has a remedy for you...

Plenty of orange juice!
Gallery322-1.jpg

A nice relaxing bedtime story...
mjthrillerera3.jpg

Then sleepytime...
144-1.jpg

And if THAT doesn't work...:naughty:
029.jpg

SMOOTHASS POWA!!!! :bounce:

*quietly tiptoes in da thread*
I am getting a cold so I am all sneezy, and still catching up on some pages so I just wanted to say hi :love:
I will prolly go to sleep soon, no hoes in vampire outfits Mike tonite I'm afraid...

how's everyone?

hi Limon!!! sorry u not feeling well.. :(

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky:

Ohh I saw, I'll reply back soon... I've been just running around here like a mad man... now I'm multi tasking... watching Fame, browsing this forum and eating McDonalds :lol:

careful you dont eat the Fame, while browsing McDonalds! :hysterical:

ok that really wasnt that funny :bugeyed

HEYYY HerStory!!! :waving:

Did you see Public Enemies?? :heart:
I liiiiked it, reminded me of:
SCorgasmscene.gif

OMG AMAZING! :hysterical:
"I have to return some video tapes." gaaawd I love both of those movies.

Oh no I've not seen it, I have to look into it.
I really like Bale (pause), but I try to stay away from his lame movies, it spoils his persona :lol:
But I liked American Psycho, The Machinist and that other movie where he's a magician.

Haha the best part in the trailer is "I've seen now what I have to become to stop men like him" :lol:
That's from the Dark Knight where he talks about stopping The Joker :D

careful you dont eat the Fame, while browsing McDonalds! :hysterical:

ok that really wasnt that funny :bugeyed

Haha, trust me I'm easy to amuse :D

Hi Jag, Danielle, Herstory :huggy: how are you guys?

Tom, I just went back to skim, I know you've already hashed it out in here but I'm pissed they hit you for no reason. I adore you for brushing it off but if I was there I'd kick their asses for you no questions asked, keep ya head up and ignore their bitchassedness. :huggy:

HAY APPLES! :heart:
2ykba5u.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: *Ties Michael up and runs away with him while saying hi to herstory on the way through*
:bugeyed ...hi there.

*steps out of the way*
Oh no I've not seen it, I have to look into it.
I really like Bale (pause), but I try to stay away from his lame movies, it spoils his persona :lol:
But I liked American Psycho, The Machinist and that other movie where he's a magician.

Haha the best part in the trailer is "I've seen now what I have to become to stop men like him" :lol:
That's from the Dark Knight where he talks about stopping The Joker :D
You should definitely check it out. Wicked 30's fashion in that movie too. :cheeky:

Yeah that quote is great, it fits so well.
Oh and haaaay JAG~! :tease:

Back