Appleheads!

People just a heads up dont ever post anything on Karens Facebook page you will get abuse hurled at you and you will be made to feel like crap!!!!!!

You are not aloud to pose her comments or anything on hear! Just wanted to let you all no not to have an opinion if you are a friend of hers!!!

Awww, Danielle :huggy: Just ignore them. I don't get deeply involved in the discussions because her page is just so damn clogged it's hard to keep up. I just make my comment and leave it at that. If anyone bitches at me I sure wouldn't know it because I can't go back and read through the hundreds of comments. All I really care about is what Karen has to say and what she thinks. Some things I agree with and some I don't. I am trying to participate more so I don't get deleted when she hits her 5,000 friend limit. I like reading her posts whether or not I fully agree with them.

thats fine :p i dont even know who you are talking about. just meant a link to the facebook page so i could check it out :scratch: wont post anything

You have to be addes as a friend to see her page.

dont feed the ignorance is what i say. i saw the thread you talking about, wont even post in it. people are gonan believe/feel what they want and sadly not everyone can be smart and brilliant like us appleheads :cheeky:

Oh you're able to see her page? I thought you had to be addes as a friend to see it. Could you tell me what thread you guys are referring to? (to be on the safe side feel free to PM or IM me the answer, lol)

I'm not sure what you guys are referring to, but though I can't sift through everything on her page I can see that there are a lot of snooty fans on there. These fans think that just because they followed Michael everywhere and met him and talk to him a bunch of times that they're part of his inner circle and were his best friends and knew him better than anyone or something. Makes me sick.

Heyyy Adoarrrawr, I was just saying that you and your ninjas are adorable! :lol: :heart:
:ninja:

Adoarrr, sorry, busy with school... will be that way for a week still. Then it'll be easier for a while and I'll hopefully be a better applehead! :yes:
Tomorrow I'll also get a new pc! No more crashing down! YEA BABY!!! *parties*

Ok applehead/s, gotta go, byeeee! Sweeet dreams to those who go to sleep! :)
Bye Tom tom! :huggy:

Bwahhaaaa Adore! :lol: So, nobody's helloing me? :cry:
Tom when u get back, my pc crashed AGAIN, wont open msn again anymore, the bed awaits... early morning ahead.

HEYYYYYYYY CLARA who isnt Clara
:bounce:

Awww, Danielle :huggy: Just ignore them. I don't get deeply involved in the discussions because her page is just so damn clogged it's hard to keep up. I just make my comment and leave it at that. If anyone bitches at me I sure wouldn't know it because I can't go back and read through the hundreds of comments. All I really care about is what Karen has to say and what she thinks. Some things I agree with and some I don't. I am trying to participate more so I don't get deleted when she hits her 5,000 friend limit. I like reading her posts whether or not I fully agree with them.

You have to be addes as a friend to see her page.

Oh you're able to see her page? I thought you had to be addes as a friend to see it. Could you tell me what thread you guys are referring to? (to be on the safe side feel free to PM or IM me the answer, lol)

I'm not sure what you guys are referring to, but though I can't sift through everything on her page I can see that there are a lot of snooty fans on there. These fans think that just because they followed Michael everywhere and met him and talk to him a bunch of times that they're part of his inner circle and were his best friends and knew him better than anyone or something. Makes me sick.

o i meant the thread on MJJC.. i dont have her on fb...:bugeyed

HEYYYYYYYY CLARA who isnt Clara
:bounce:

:lol: :rofl: :lmao: I will never get rid of that "nickname", will i? ;) :D HEYYYY to urself, and byeeeee for now! :huggy:

bye clara
:(

Byeeeee love! :heart: Dont cry! :huggy:

Sowwy, but really gotta go! Need a lil sleepy time. Sucks that Im on such a different time zone than y'all! But byeeee, see ya soon! :)

goodbye MWB xxxxx

nfpsp1.jpg

He should not be that happy to see me leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:no:

pleh, ive tried not to look in the mirror in fear of what i will see but its gone as far as my eye being weighed closed under the swelling, so im temporary blind in one eye. so going on that i must be hella ugly right now
Adore thats the reason for the :(

pleh, ive tried not to look in the mirror in fear of what i will see but its gone as far as my eye being weighed closed under the swelling, so im temporary blind in one eye. so going on that i must be hella ugly right now
Adore thats the reason for the :(

:hug: it'll heal. Don't let these douches get away with it :cheeky:

I was talking about gettin abuse on her facebook page!!!! Not been getting any hear ha ha i am confused!! xxx

I think I got confused too, Danielle. I knew you were talking about her Facebook, then I thought JAG was also talking about her FB, then she was talking about an MJJC thread, and then I thought people were discussing her FB in a thread here so I wanted a link, but now I realize that this was a misunderstanding :lol:

Anyway, like I said, I'm sorry people are giving you such a hard time there. When I do get a chance to breeze through comments I can see quite a bit of snooty fans that think they were his flippin' best friends and knew him better than all the other fans. They just don't understand that other people have their views as well, and need to get their heads out of their asses.

I think I got confused too, Danielle. I knew you were talking about her Facebook, then I thought JAG was also talking about her FB, then she was talking about an MJJC thread, and then I thought people were discussing her FB in a thread here so I wanted a link, but now I realize that this was a misunderstanding :lol:

Anyway, like I said, I'm sorry people are giving you such a hard time there. When I do get a chance to breeze through comments I can see quite a bit of snooty fans that think they were his flippin' best friends and knew him better than all the other fans. They just don't understand that other people have their views as well, and need to get their heads out of their asses.

They are like her little minions yes karen no karen 3 bags full Karen!!! She is all nice and lovley untill people start questioning her like real questions that she dont wanna answer!! I dont care what her fave michael song is i dont care that she is writing a book, all i care about is michael!!! *rant over*

*quietly tiptoes in da thread*
I am getting a cold so I am all sneezy, and still catching up on some pages so I just wanted to say hi :love:
I will prolly go to sleep soon, no hoes in vampire outfits Mike tonite I'm afraid...

how's everyone?

Bless ya hun thats not good! I get like that when i am run down or feeling a bit crap!!!

I am good thanks apart from the cold how are you??? xxx

Back