Appleheads!

A 'mad-lib' I just made :D

The doorbell rang. BruceWayne and Danielle raced to the door. There on the doorstep was an enormous, sparkly box. What could be inside? They angrily placed the box into the the 02 Arena. Danielle shyly put her panties close to the box. She thought she heard a voice whisper, “HEE HEE!!”
“Hurry. Open the box!” screamed BruceWayne. To their amazement, Michael Jackson leaped out of the box and started singing “Who is It.” There was nothing else to do but sing along.

:hysterical: thats great.. and are they purple panties? Ask Myas to explain....

ROFL@the descriptions.. London been missing since I found out she been dipping on my era.. um NO MA'AM
no-ma-am.gif

VIOLATION
dress-code-violation.jpg

A 'mad-lib' I just made :D

The doorbell rang. BruceWayne and Danielle raced to the door. There on the doorstep was an enormous, sparkly box. What could be inside? They angrily placed the box into the the 02 Arena. Danielle shyly put her panties close to the box. She thought she heard a voice whisper, “HEE HEE!!”
“Hurry. Open the box!” screamed BruceWayne. To their amazement, Michael Jackson leaped out of the box and started singing “Who is It.” There was nothing else to do but sing along.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: That one is good

Back