Appleheads!

uhh i guess im okay apart from i cant really see out of one eye and its all watery etc.

and i dont wanna act all innocent but i actually didnt do anything, just this group of guys got something against me...

:hug: dont mind me im still Tom :p

uhh i guess im okay apart from i cant really see out of one eye and its all watery etc.

and i dont wanna act all innocent but i actually didnt do anything, just this group of guys got something against me...

:hug: dont mind me im still Tom :p

Well that's kinda fucked up. I'm sorry Tom. Honestly though you shoulda kicked his ass. I don't let anyone put their hands on me, cause there WILL be a beatdown. I have some stories, but I'll save those for another time... :wink:

Glad you're okay tho. Well sort of okay.

I think we need to go and cut someone, BES.

Tom, say more. Did anyone see it? Can you do something about it without getting yourself in more trouble? this shouldn't be just left like this.

erm yeah i was with my group of mates at the time and they were like 'umm wtf was that for :mello:'

and its one of those things where i think i should just brush it off...

I think we need to go and cut someone, BES.

Tom, say more. Did anyone see it? Can you do something about it without getting yourself in more trouble? this shouldn't be just left like this.

:assassin: got my tools ready....can't have these punks thinking they can just bully anyone....and if they hit you once, they will hit you again, especially knowing they can/will get away with it. bigger than me? fine, but my mama taught me to use whatever the hell is around, including the sidewalk for your face, don't try me

And I hope that as they were going through Mike's belongings someone decided to burn these jeans...

028.jpg

I NEVER want to see them again.. I have this huge fear of seeing Toya step off of an airplane in these jeans and I'll HURL.

:assassin: got my tools ready....can't have these punks thinking they can just bully anyone....and if they hit you once, they will hit you again, especially knowing they can/will get away with it. bigger than me? fine, but my mama taught me to use whatever the hell is around, including the sidewalk for your face, don't try me

And I have mastered the fine art of STOMPING A BITCH OUT. Just pull them to the ground and make sure your foot gets repeated contact with the face. Works every time. Tom needs lessons! I got chu boo! Can't be having these fools think they can run you!

THIS IS EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!

some people just think they can go on and will push.
I hope it will, but brushing this off might not work as a strategy, Tom.

:huggy:

;) thank you

but i mean its a school, and i pretty good one i would say so things like this dont just go un noticed, i reckon word will spread of it...

And I hope that as they were going through Mike's belongings someone decided to burn these jeans...

028.jpg

I NEVER want to see them again.. I have this huge fear of seeing Toya step off of an airplane in these jeans and I'll HURL.

lmao...haaaate the jeans, hate the gloves, love the belt and shirt, belt cuz it seems like one of those things he would have worn across his chest thriller era :ninja:
body looking right here too, slightly thick.

... just don't let it slip ,T-boo. they need to learn after the first time.

And those jeans yeah, it's UGLINESS!
but when I looked at the shirt for the first time, I thought he has a print from the book or something on it, going sideways... that would actually be quite awesome me thinks. From a good book that is ;) and I kinda like the gloves why you hate on it BES?

lmao...haaaate the jeans, hate the gloves, love the belt and shirt, belt cuz it seems like one of those things he would have worn across his chest thriller era :ninja:
body looking right here too, slightly thick.

The entire outfit is like a jacked up reincarnation of all that Bad Era glittery-ness! Like lemme pull out every shiny glittery sparkly thing in the closet and put it ALL on.

Remember this:

005.jpg

The entire outfit is like a jacked up reincarnation of all that Bad Era glittery-ness! Like lemme pull out every shiny glittery sparkly thing in the closet and put it ALL on.

Remember this:

005.jpg

This looked epic on him then though,
even though every other individual on Earth would just scare people wearing it :hysterical:
and I never noticed before that Madonna's dress was made from quite nice material ...

... just don't let it slip ,T-boo. they need to learn after the first time.

And those jeans yeah, it's UGLINESS!
but when I looked at the shirt for the first time, I thought he has a print from the book or something on it, going sideways... that would actually be quite awesome me thinks. From a good book that is ;) and I kinda like the gloves why you hate on it BES?

i hate the gloves cuz everything else he has on isn't that type of look, and they are just dark so they don't go with that. he looked sexxxxxxxy in his all black with the gloves, then it fit, dark bad ass....here you are all sparkly shiny with some dark ass gloves, they just look like he took off his winter coat and forgot his gloves on

they FIT with this outfit:
007.jpg

But the gloves alone are kinda nice, that's what I meant.
I see your point boo.
On the other hand I hate on the belt with that thing that looks like a bow on a post-it - to put on gift wrapping
:toofunny:

:lmao: well you know mike loved him a good brooch...i blame latoya, she told him to rock those

only reason i like it cuz it looks like this type of thingy, makes me reminisce on the good old days
050.jpg

One thing for sure, he was innovative in fashion AS WELL. Didn't always get that right... but had fabulous choices too and wasn't afraid of pushing it.

*sigh*

I was looking for pics and found this:
mjackson052009.jpg

Even though I think it is paparazzi stuff, I kinda like it.. I leave it here for Danielle to see :huggy: sis

:lmao: well you know mike loved him a good brooch...i blame latoya, she told him to rock those

only reason i like it cuz it looks like this type of thingy, makes me reminisce on the good old days
050.jpg

Steals!

Look at that peach fuzz! NOM NOM NOM!!! :wub::wub::wub:

when you undress him, can i have the jacket? i wont even peek through the door at him, i just want the jacket...i need some shiny epicness in my life

:lol: I'll pass you the jacket through the crack in the bedroom door. He won't miss it I'm sure he's got 3 more just like it.

Don't u try any funny stuff either. I've got my foot wedged, ain't no pushing this door down.. I know you.. sneaky gurl! :ninja:

wtf is that? :lmao:

entertainment-hkg-008.jpg

BES I think you need to undress him from THAT THING real quick! :lmao:
IF YOU'RE ABLE TO FIND THE ZIPPER!!!! :hysterical:

girrrrlllll....they had that fine bad era man in some FUCKED UP costumes....the damn warrior roach look is still the worst, at least this looks like a royal asian garb and it's made of expensive material. looks heavy, but it's pretty....not for him to be chilling around the house in, but i'd want to see an emperor in it

:lol: I'll pass you the jacket through the crack in the bedroom door. He won't miss it I'm sure he's got 3 more just like it.

Don't u try any funny stuff either. I've got my foot wedged, ain't no pushing this door down.. I know you.. sneaky gurl! :ninja:

:trytobeangel scouts honor, i won't try anything....can you believe that I used to be the president of the girl scouts? i know, crazy right? so my word is bond sometimes....like 10 years ago :girl_whistle:

just a question, which applehead has the thriller era? :p

lol, this heiffer with the thriller era siggy and stealing my thriller era pics i put up....that wasn't a clue? ;)

Back