Appleheads!

:girl_whistle: might as well make it worth it!

028.jpg

171.jpg

011.jpg

:ninja:

OMFG!!!! Just as i was leaving ha ha! I aint going anywhere now!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub: Its worth being cut just to see his beautiful face!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Bes you do realise you are prob gonna get it to ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

you're asking for it tonite! BEWARE!

I read between lines rest assured he is with me now, and I GET TO CUDDLE HIS SMOOTH ASS WHILE I AM WORKING so chill out, relax, have a nice coffee or a glass of wine BEFORE I WILL COME AND KILL YOU THIS EVENING BOO....

*though I love you much boo...., tonite I will drink urrrr bloooooddddd*
ae1lc5.jpg

btw, if you don't mind, please drink some RED WINE not that white shite. tastes better. thank you.
vampires!!!!! we doing vampire role play tonite?? :wild: oh yes oh yes oh yes, i get to nom nom on his luscious neck....okay, then i am bringing in rock with you mike im going to get BEAT, but it's worth it, sorry london/stan his neck was nommy-licious there :wild:
we're gonna have fun!!
ap_ad.gif

+
rockwithyou.gif

=
WIN

vampires!!!!! we doing vampire role play tonite?? :wild: oh yes oh yes oh yes, i get to nom nom on his luscious neck....okay, then i am bringing in rock with you mike im going to get BEAT, but it's worth it, sorry london/stan his neck was nommy-licious there :wild:
we're gonna have fun!!
ap_ad.gif

+
rockwithyou.gif

=
WIN

Well I was talking about KILLING YOU BOOO but if you keep away from smooth we can do the vampire roleplay.

*:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: :clapping: :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:* excited at the idea! nom nom nom bite bite bite!

:bye:

OMFG!!!! Just as i was leaving ha ha! I aint going anywhere now!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub: Its worth being cut just to see his beautiful face!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Bes you do realise you are prob gonna get it to ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

to quote our boo
"I Ain't Scared Of
Your [myas]
I Ain't Scared Of No Sheets
I Ain't Scared Of Nobody
Girl When The
Goin' Gets Mean"

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You have both gone crazy!!!!!! Like seriously mad ha ha ha

Look who's talking you would bite Mike in one second as well, you just don't tell :angel:

ILYMost and I really am gone *puffffff*

:ninja: by that I never mean to suggest farting, hope that everyone gets that, that was a worry of mine that someone thought I am farting out of the thread everytime I do that :ninja:

Well I was talking about KILLING YOU BOOO but if you keep away from smooth we can do the vampire roleplay.

*:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: :clapping: :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:* excited at the idea! nom nom nom bite bite bite!

:bye:

you see how i diverted the convo there? smooooooooth....like a criminal *pinches ass, slides hand to front slyly*

you see how i diverted the convo there? smooooooooth....like a criminal *pinches ass, slides hand to front slyly*

Well, he is here, I am sitting on his lap, and I don't see you anywhere nearby so keep on dreaming boooo.. keep on dreamin'..

:hi:
*note to self: page2036 watch JAG's video @home*

Last edited:
Look who's talking you would bite Mike in one second as well, you just don't tell :angel:

ILYMost and I really am gone *puffffff*
:ninja: by that I never mean to suggest farting, hope that everyone gets that, that was a worry of mine that someone thought I am farting out of the thread everytime I do that :ninja:

Ha ha farting out of the thread thanks for clearing that up ha ha ha!!

I have never once said i would bite michael!!!!! I mean i would caress his face and run my hands through his hair and maybe nibble on an ear!! But i never said bite ha ha!!

Ha ha farting out of the thread thanks for clearing that up ha ha ha!!

I have never once said i would bite michael!!!!! I mean i would caress his face and run my hands through his hair and maybe nibble on an ear!! But i never said bite ha ha!!

:hysterical:

morning guys..i made a video finally, i wanted to share it with you guys.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxmSx2x2LIU. let me know whacha think. :cheers:

JAG its beautiful honey, the words to the song are spot on for how i feel and i am sure everyone else feels!! I was okay got a bit teary watching it then THE picture came up and i lost it i am sure you all know which picture!!! Stunning video sweetheart!!! Stunning!! :clapping:

JAG its beautiful honey, the words to the song are spot on for how i feel and i am sure everyone else feels!! I was okay got a bit teary watching it then THE picture came up and i lost it i am sure you all know which picture!!! Stunning video sweetheart!!! Stunning!! :clapping:

ya i know which one :huggy: and thank you :D

its the first one i have ever made.. so was worried it was a bit cheesey. the song was hard to find. i almost changed it cause that one was used at my friends service last year.. but it just felt like the one to use.

Back