Appleheads!

I will take that as a no ha ha! Will just have to hve his all to myself then!!!!

Michael-Jackson.jpg

BES FOR YOU

whosbad.gif

I am working them out slowly ha ha! Adore i will find you a moving one!!!!!!!!!!!

squeee!!! see, i made it super easy for everyone to kno we exactly what i want. my name says it all. no surprises there :D 86-91 FOR THE WIN
although i will definitely lick, bite, steal any michael from 72-94...would even tap some vampire mike from making of stranger in moscow and when he was on stage flirting with beyonce in like 08...mmmm, rawr!:fear:

squeee!!! see, i made it super easy for everyone to kno we exactly what i want. my name says it all. no surprises there :D 86-91 FOR THE WIN
although i will definitely lick, bite, steal any michael from 72-94...would even tap some vampire mike from making of stranger in moscow and when he was on stage flirting with beyonce in like 08...mmmm, rawr!:fear:

Ha ha i am gonna make a list of everyones eras ha ha! I get so confused and then i get shouted at ha ha!!! I will get it in the end!!!!!!!!

Ha ha i am gonna make a list of everyones eras ha ha! I get so confused and then i get shouted at ha ha!!! I will get it in the end!!!!!!!!

lol...here's some help
london/stan catfight for 77-82 although london is not above cradle robbing, she likes him from birth to 82....anything with an afro is win for them

adore: who is it specifically, dangerous era, anything with messy curls in face pretty much

me: bad era/capt eo love 86-91 messy curly bedhead just been :censored: hair, ripping shirts, caramel bronze, pvc pants, leather, thighs, neck, sexy....shit, let me move on :lol:

jag: give in to me specifically, dangerous lover although she likes to tip toe into my territory, gonna get her neck snapped :nono: stay the hell away from ct jag!

hb: perf bf era, specifically thriller era 82-85, but she loves her some teen mikka too, we both cradle rob a bit there so 76-85 works for her

calla: black or white knocks her socks off, she likes ghost too i believe

lims: that hoe loves her some bad era too, i see you lims, but i only let her have any if we do a tag team...otherwise, i let her have smooth criminal fair and square

just cause it needs to be re posted :lol:

1zl51eu.gif

Bwwaaahahahahahhahahahaaaahahahahahaha!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Holy crap! Why am I just now seeing this! OMG!!! I'm done! Just completely and totally DONE!!!

lol...here's some help
london/stan catfight for 77-82 although london is not above cradle robbing, she likes him from birth to 82....anything with an afro is win for them

adore: who is it specifically, dangerous era, anything with messy curls in face pretty much

me: bad era/capt eo love 86-91 messy curly bedhead just been :censored: hair, ripping shirts, caramel bronze, pvc pants, leather, thighs, neck, sexy....shit, let me move on :lol:

jag: give in to me specifically, dangerous lover although she likes to tip toe into my territory, gonna get her neck snapped :nono: stay the hell away from ct jag!

hb: perf bf era, specifically thriller era 82-85, but she loves her some teen mikka too, we both cradle rob a bit there so 76-85 works for her

lims: that hoe loves her some bad era too, i see you lims, but i only let her have any if we do a tag team...otherwise, i let her have smooth criminal fair and square

OMFG I loveit so much ha ha! I seriously should no this!!!!! Well at least i know now ha ha!!!

You didnt add me ha ha sometimes i forget!!! PMSL!

Bes you are a star!!!! xxxxxxxxx

lol...here's some help

You're GOOD!! I do a little Mike-jacking post 85, anything up to 92 is still pretty damn smmmmexy, but I stay in my lane for the most part. Me and Perf got a love thang. As soon as I figure out how to tie Emmanuel and Bubbles up together and stick them in a closet somewhere we good. Me, Mike and Louie will be FREEEEE!!!

Lims left me a perf gift this morning! My little wall was FULL of yummy PerfBF goodness! OMG! I was soooo happy! Thanks Lim! :heart:

BES FOR YOU

whosbad.gif

I am working them out slowly ha ha! Adore i will find you a moving one!!!!!!!!!!!

:wild:

lol...here's some help

You know me too well :ninja:

You're GOOD!! I do a little Mike-jacking post 85, anything up to 92 is still pretty damn smmmmexy, but I stay in my lane for the most part. Me and Perf got a love thang. As soon as I figure out how to tie Emmanuel and Bubbles up together and stick them in a closet somewhere we good. Me, Mike and Louie will be FREEEEE!!!

*pinches perf's butt* i'll stay in my lane if you stay in yours....get the hell away from dd, i see you eyeing him. mullet is mine!

*pinches perf's butt* i'll stay in my lane if you stay in yours....get the hell away from dd, i see you eyeing him. mullet is mine!

**slaps hands away from Perf's butt** Don't u touch him! You're embarrassing him!

img-thing

U know he gets embarrassed easily.

Louie bites you know! He'll CHOMP you fingers right off! :mat:

I already had DD yesterday, remember? Muffled muffled inaudible ring a bell? :D

I'm good right here tho... I'll stay in my lane.. :innocent:

Thriller-ERA-michael-jackson-7223525-790-1200.jpg

We're off to the Grammy's gurls. He just came to pick me up in the limo. I'll be back later on..

Which is code for I've got work to do so I can't hang out here all morning!

Okay hear goes!!!

Limon aka sis
65tjxwjpg.gif

BES
1249266379_l.gif

I will work on the rest!!!!

:wild: hip thrusts AND wink in one post? *rubs a lil smooth ass* lims sorry, that just does something for me, the wink part....i wont touch ANY other part of the video
except for i'll catch him when he does the lean too....and moonwalks from that big black guy....and does that cute dance when he shoots dude through a wall....oh hell, and he's commando in the video! i need a close dance to make sure...mmm :wild:

Thriller-ERA-michael-jackson-7223525-790-1200.jpg

We're off to the Grammy's gurls. He just came to pick me up in the limo. I'll be back later on..

Which is code for I've got work to do so I can't hang out here all morning!
speaking of grammys, anyone know what he wore to 88 grammys? i always just see the performance, but dunno what actual outfit he wore to just BE there

Good thanks jess! How are you????

Sis have you seen they are doing a 4am viewing in Ireland???????? Dont know if you are in hear or if you have seen it!!!!! xxxx

Ah sis love you much need to go check that in Ireland thread then. Didn't see cause I got pissed after asking them like 4 times and went fuck it.
ty! :huggy:

Lims left me a perf gift this morning! My little wall was FULL of yummy PerfBF goodness! OMG! I was soooo happy! Thanks Lim! :heart:

Pleasure was mine! But it's just the beginning when I get more time you'll all have picture stories as gifts! BES don't complain :p I get you the second one *not too difficult to dream that one up* :lmao:
TY for my gift HB!! I love some ROUGH love.... *oups I didn't just say that ALOUD, did I*??

lol...here's some help

hehehehe I obey m'am! Seriously it's just more fun to :censored: Mike in all those roleplay scenarios with you... caramel boos and blonde boos work out magic. You did locking lips and disappearing already so you know what I mean! :wild: Besides my smooth is with me all the time, I luv him so much I almost don't need another Mike!!! though he is gorgeous, he is. I fill up my eyes.

:hysterical: I love you both can't decide which one more I think I just love the combo! hbesreak!! beshb! I dunno!!! :dancin::dancin::dancin:

Okay hear goes!!!

Limon aka sis
65tjxwjpg.gif

BES
1249266379_l.gif

I will work on the rest!!!!

Thank you sweetness I see tinypic has no more secrets for you!
I will get you something when I log in from home, I still don't know what they check here and what they don't!

ALL OF YOU: I came back from my lunch break with a renewed energy for work and this is what I end up in!
Need to go now :( need to do some work!
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Last edited:

Ha ha ha :hysterical: REP!!!!!!!

:wild: hip thrusts AND wink in one post? *rubs a lil smooth ass* lims sorry, that just does something for me, the wink part....i wont touch ANY other part of the video
except for i'll catch him when he does the lean too....and moonwalks from that big black guy....and does that cute dance when he shoots dude through a wall....oh hell, and he's commando in the video! i need a close dance to make sure...mmm :wild:

Arrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!! see above how nice I just was to you, take that back and keep your hands away from the smoooothhhassss!

I will cut you when I'll be back from work :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Gosh this cinema for 4am is middle of nowhere! and there's no night transportation here in this city THAT DOES SLEEP so I would need to spend a fortune on a taxi... *wrestling with herself*...
At least I can assume safely that they will still be available for about 24 h or so.
It's only his FANS that will go at 4.

:bye:

BES I SEE YOU.
*takes smoottthhhassss with self tied by a bandage and goes away*

You girlies are to funny for words!!!!!! I sware to god i just dont stop laughing in this thread!! BES is gonna get cut by Limon is gonna get cut by BES! HB is gonna put bubbles in a cupboard and i just sit hear enjoying all the maddness!

Although i know i am gonna get it when MYAS comes back!!!

ILY Guys ha ha xxxxxx

Pleasure was mine! But it's just the beginning when I get more time you'll all have picture stories as gifts! BES don't complain :p I get you the second one *not too difficult to dream that one up* :lmao:
TY for my gift! I love some rough love.... *oups I didn't just say that did I*??

hehehehe I obey m'am! Seriously it's just more fun to :censored: Mike in all those rolepley scenarios with you... caramel boos and blonde boos work out magic. You did locking lips and disappearing already so you know what I mean! :wild: Besides my smooth is with me all the time, I luv him so much I almost don't need another Mike!!! though he is gorgeous, he is. I fill up my eyes.

:hysterical: I love you both can't decide which one more I think I just love the combo! hbesreak!! beshb! I dunno!!! :dancin::dancin::dancin:

Arrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!! see above how nice I just was to you, take that back and keep your hands away from the smoooothhhassss!

I will cut you when I'll be back from work :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:lmao: i always manage to fuck it up! damn, had you on your good side, you were staying in your sc lines, then here i come acting a fool. i sowwy :love: i won't rub/caress/molest/pillage/rape/have my way with/:censored:/love on/corrupt/pinch smooth criminal not too much, anyway :fear:

:lmao: i always manage to fuck it up! damn, had you on your good side, you were staying in your sc lines, then here i come acting a fool. i sowwy :love: i won't rub/caress/molest/pillage/rape/have my way with/:censored:/love on/corrupt/pinch smooth criminal not too much, anyway :fear:

you're asking for it tonite! BEWARE!

I read between lines rest assured he is with me now, and I GET TO CUDDLE HIS SMOOTH ASS WHILE I AM WORKING
so chill out, relax, have a nice coffee or a glass of wine BEFORE I WILL COME AND KILL YOU THIS EVENING BOO....

*though I love you much boo...., tonite I will drink urrrr bloooooddddd*
ae1lc5.jpg

btw, if you don't mind, please drink some RED WINE not that white shite. tastes better. thank you.

Back