Appleheads!

i am very shy in big crowds.. but after a bit i warm up and i wont stfu! :lmao:

hell i've flown across the country to stay with a guy at his place.. and we hadn't meet yet.. gd i am a freak arent i? :mello:

Gotcha Hb.. your ninja girl today!

No offence taken Danielle.

Myas is the one that called me first.. i was just sending texts to her.. shes the crazy one :tease:

i am very shy in big crowds.. but after a bit i warm up and i wont stfu! :lmao:

hell i've flown across the country to stay with a guy at his place.. and we hadn't meet yet.. gd i am a freak arent i? :mello:

Gotcha Hb.. your ninja girl today!

No offence taken Danielle.

Myas is the one that called me first.. i was just sending texts to her.. shes the crazy one :tease:

lol well I've done skype with some people before :ninja: that was fun. lol and no you're not a freak, just stick to GITM and don't be sniffing around WII anymore, I saw you earlier :coffee:

OCRAP IS THAT LONDON???!?!?!?!?!
fangirl.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

fangirl.jpg

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

YOU ARE IN MAD TROUBLE MISSY WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS?!! THIS IS MINE!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE. I AM WATCHING U.

:nono:​

OMG OMG OMG!!!! LONDON!!

:D:D:D:D:D:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::clapping::clapping::clapping::wild::wild::wild::wild:

I KNOW YOU ARE MAD AT ME BUT HAVING YOU BACK MAKES ME NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin: *RUNS OFF TO FIND LONDON A GIFT* Dont you go anywhere!!!!!!

lol well I've done skype with some people before :ninja: that was fun. lol and no you're not a freak, just stick to GITM and don't be sniffing around WII anymore, I saw you earlier :coffee:

skype is ventrilo? computer chat ?

i only did that to get a rise outta you.. i didnt actually touch him :hysterical:

Wait all of us are in trouble? but I've been gooood :weeping:

:baby:

here, enjoy this, let london beat some bitches

2edbbt2.jpg

Hey London!!!! good to see you :cheers:

*hides*

supp :hi:

OCRAP IS THAT LONDON???!?!?!?!?!
fangirl.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

fangirl.jpg

YOU!

HATH THOU BEHAVETH?! :angry:

2uqyo15.jpg

OMG OMG OMG!!!! LONDON!!

:D:D:D:D:D:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::clapping::clapping::clapping::wild::wild::wild::wild:

I KNOW YOU ARE MAD AT ME BUT HAVING YOU BACK MAKES ME NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin: *RUNS OFF TO FIND LONDON A GIFT* Dont you go anywhere!!!!!!

YOU!

16ay3gn.jpg

I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU

1scqow.jpg

I had been good up untill that point!!!! :(:(:(

i see i see.. i shall take that into consideration

6suhr4.jpg

LONDON WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE WHEN I AM SUPPOSED TO SLEEP?

:heart: :huggy: good to see you :sun:

:flowers: potatoes for you!!

i can't stay long anyway

i am just here to keep an eye on everyone misbehavin

HAVE YOU BEHAVED? :angry:

Back