Appleheads!

Tom :lmao: that's justs too cute

Danielle, that pepped me up a bit :ninja:

so's dis
hug.jpg

sweeties you shouldn't think this way. just no one's here.
I for one have some issues with my other half :cry: ... and he's really pissing me off for the last few days so there you go: that's why I'm not posting. It's just life happening to people ...

:cry: im sorry i shouldnt have said anything :hug: :better: :no:

sweeties you shouldn't think this way. just no one's here.
I for one have some issues with my other half :cry: ... and he's really pissing me off for the last few days so there you go: that's why I'm not posting. It's just life happening to people ...

I was only playin sweet!!! We have had convos about this!! Ha ha! *hugs to you* xxxxx

I'm good Jageather :huggy: how are you doing?

great, got busy for a sec.. but i see you breezed on out.. later sis! :huggy:
JAG I know its already in ur sig but its the first one i could find quick!!

005.jpg
:heart: thanks sweetie!

And then there was me and you tom!!! Ha ha see i sware when i post people leave!!!

sorry i got busy :bugeyed got 2 leases.. so it was good i got busy. my boss will be off my back now. :punk:

what, her gift moves! :weeping: no fair!

I am new at this adore! Thats the only moving gift i have im sorry!! :(

great, got busy for a sec.. but i see you breezed on out.. later sis! :huggy:

:heart: thanks sweetie!

sorry i got busy :bugeyed got 2 leases.. so it was good i got busy. my boss will be off my back now. :punk:

Ha ha was only playing JAG!!!! Pleased you liked your gift you have given me plenty!!!!! :wub:

ya i know.. but i hate that im here posting then bam gone without even a hey gotta go.. :lol:

you should hear me when i talk to Myas on the phone when im at work and someone walks in,, im all "shit gotta gooo" click, dont even say good bye :hysterical:

ya i know.. but i hate that im here posting then bam gone without even a hey gotta go.. :lol:

you should hear me when i talk to Myas on the phone when im at work and someone walks in,, im all "shit gotta gooo" click, dont even say good bye :hysterical:

Ha ha its happened to us all!!! xx

See ya tom! I am off in a minute any ways didnt realise it was quite so late!!!

Appleheads on the phone? this sounds either epic or scary I'm not sure which :mello:

im off to sleep now gals, talk to you tomorrow :)

g'night :ciao:

123b9kg.jpg

its easy danielle ;)

www.tinypic.com
search Michael Jackson Gifs or funny gifs or something
find the one you would like and click it
on the next page itl show the gif on its own and on the left, a bit further down there are all the links to that gif
just copy and paste here the link with
at the end.
done :D

its easy danielle ;)

www.tinypic.com
search Michael Jackson Gifs or funny gifs or something
find the one you would like and click it
on the next page itl show the gif on its own and on the left, a bit further down there are all the links to that gif
just copy and paste here the link with
at the end.
done :D

I may have a play with that tomorrow ha ha! Thought you were going to sleep ha ha! You just cant help but help can you bless ya!!

Back