Appleheads!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH and ashley you missed my first attempt at gifts hear you go

1rvn15jpg.gif

You know I love me some golden wrapped cucumber! Thanks, Danielle :huggy:

Appleheads on the phone? this sounds either epic or scary I'm not sure which :mello:

g'night :ciao:

123b9kg.jpg

MYAS and I have talked on the phone a couple of times :D We can't talk very often unfortunately because I only have 450 minutes every month :(

JAG has my number as well but we haven't called one another yet.

What are these gifts you speak of?

I was flipping through my FV again and realized that Karen must not have done Mike's makeup for the VF photoshoot.

008.jpg

For HB when she come in hope this is ok????? If its not can someone tell me and i will change it b4 she sees it ha ha! I get confused with who has what!!!

2991849jpg3.jpg

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE! MINE MINE MINE!!! :heart: I love him! Into my pocket he goes! Thanks Danielle! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Stan won't be too happy that I took him but oh well! She's just gotta learn to share... :lol:

@Danielle, nothing corny about it imo.. but then again i may just be weird...

i have meet most of the peeps i talk to at some point, whether it was just a planned hey lets all met someplace and go paint the town or for gamin fan faire events.. which are bascialy meet n greets for gamers :lol:

woah scary :mello:

:lmao: No it's not!

lol why is that scarey? i talk to peep i have meet playing on line games before on the phone, no different!

some of my best friends i have i meet that way :D

I exchanged numbers with a girl like 8 years ago that I met online. We talked for a few months until she lost her damn mind and started using me. she said she lived not far from Three Mile Island. Perhaps the radiation turned her into a bitch :lol:

You and Trista are the first ones since then I've exchanged numbers with. I have other online friends but always kept it strictly on the message boards.

For HB when she come in hope this is ok????? If its not can someone tell me and i will change it b4 she sees it ha ha! I get confused with who has what!!!

2991849jpg3.jpg

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

YOU ARE IN MAD TROUBLE MISSY WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS?!! THIS IS MINE!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE. I AM WATCHING U.

:nono:​

oshit london's going off on one *hides in bulletproof bunker* :ninja:

Wait all of us are in trouble? but I've been gooood :weeping:

Back