AP: Jackson was healthy

OMG -

TMZ Live just said that AEG may have filmed MJ impersonators for the TII movie.

They are working on the story to confirm.

ET contacted the Coroner's office, and they released the following statement, "No copies of the Coroner report have been released to anyone other than LAPD and the DA per their request."

next fake story please.

Actually ET IS reporting the autopsy report IS LEGIT:
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/10/79278/index.html

And it was aired on TV JUST NOW. So I don't know where you're info came from :p

I'm 15 and I suffer from arthritis in my left wrist. The fact that Michael is 50 and has arthritis does NOT make him 'unhealthy', if anything, I am. 50 is a good age, considering what some people get. :)

I know, I agree with you...

I have a question though. I don't remember what time Michael died...In the east coast we heard the news on ABC around 5:00PM.

I ask because Karen posted in the This Is NOT It FB Campaign site something about Michael being dead at 2:00 AM. I know I am not suppose to post her comments or quote her or whatever (gee I wonder why...) but since I don't give a shit anymore, this si what she said:

"Take notes. Take your stopwatch. See how much screen time Kenny Ortega and Travis Payne give themselves...see how much screen time Michael has...and see how much screen time I get. I was the one who was by Michael's side for 27 years, by his side until 2:00am the day he died...the one who TOLD THEM Michael could die."

Source: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/...hare_id=144613678743&comments=1#s144613678743

Now, I thought he has passed away like 1:00 PM - 2:00PM on the 25th. There are some who said he died at 9:30 AM or even 10:00 AM. So I am confused here....:p

And off topic: Michael's kids (Prince, blanket and Paris) were shown on TMZ just now hanging out with cousin's and family member's. Grace was with them. So she is back in their lives (and never left) despite what people have said.

I believe 2:26pm eastern time

ET contacted the Coroner's office, and they released the following statement, "No copies of the Coroner report have been released to anyone other than LAPD and the DA per their request."
well this was leaked. it wasnt released to anyone

karen is saying she was with him until 2am. not thats when it happened

Stop causing confusion. The report is real. The AP obtained it and they are the most legit news organization.

in my read the only good thing in this report is that Conrad has lost the ground for his claims...if MJ was that healthy as this claims then it is clear who is responsible for this death..

next fake story please.

Do you have an article or video source? Because you can see what ARUOK posted:

And ET isnt even on yet for it to confirm anything, and the ET website just has the AP Article, stating the same thing.

Maybe the ET statement is old. If they didn't think it was real, why have the AP statement on their site? And I don't see anything where it says :"ET contacted the Coroner's office, and they released the following statement, "No copies of the Coroner report have been released to anyone other than LAPD and the DA per their request."

Link please.

in my read the only good thing in this report is that Conrad has lost the ground for his claims...if MJ was that healthy as this claims then it is clear who is responsible for this death..

exactly and thats the most important thing in this

Maybe the ET statement is old. If they didn't think it was real, why have the AP statement on their site? And I don't see anything where it says :"ET contacted the Coroner's office, and they released the following statement, "No copies of the Coroner report have been released to anyone other than LAPD and the DA per their request."

Link please.

its prob the old statement when it was supposedly leaked a couple of months back and was denied

ET seems to have contradicting beliefs, in that whole article it does state that ET contacted the coroners office and they did state that they didnt release anything to anyone besides LAPD and the DA. But nowhere in that article do they state that the findings or autopsy are fake.

And like Elusive said, of course they wont release it to any papers, but they cant control what greedy individuals leak out.

next fake story please.
The problem is that ET's hands aren't clean in this either. They have invested a lot of time and energy in pushing the 'drug addict' narrative.

It's amazing how NOW they want to do their job and check sources, but any know-nothing nutjob can get their happy a$s on TV without any verification whatsoever.

I don't see what's so bad about the autopsy report, if it is indeed true (and I believe it is). The cosmetic stuff... you can look at it in one of two ways: as an insult, or for what it was. A hairline tattoo or eyebrows or whatever... who cares? Who cares what he did or didn't do to enhance his image?

The important thing, and it hopefully confirms what I've suspected all along, is that he wasn't grossly underweight, or unhealthy. He was injected with these drugs he should have never been given and died.

Murray has already self incriminated himself and whether you believe this was part of some massive conspiracy or whether you think he was just a shady doctor who had his own self-interest at heart, you can see he clearly messed up.. big-time... and it doesn't look good for him at all.

The problem is that ET's hands aren't clean in this either. They have invested a lot of time and energy in pushing the 'drug addict' narrative.

It's amazing how NOW they want to do their job and check sources, but any know-nothing nutjob can get their happy a$s on TV without any verification whatsoever.

I'm sure Diane will show up in a few min's giving her take on the autopsy report *roll eyes*

Can i just ask, does this report 'proove to people he was not a drug addict'?

And that he really had Vitiligo(For ppl. who still think he wanted to change his skin color.---DUMB @ZZ's)

And that Son of a B* Killed Mike!! WTF Is wrong with him...I dont care if he says it was a mistake(which he says that he didnt give anything that could've killed Mike--Which is a bunch of Bull SH**) the point is, he's a "Doctor", AND HE DID THE WORST JOB EVER! He WAS $$$$$ Hungry! God will judge him...I want to soo much...but At the end, Its always GOD That comes through!

It wasn't confirmed he was dead til at least 5:00 PM here. At 2:30 they said he was in cardiac arrest...

I don't know.

you are prob correct..I just knew I had that time in my brain for a sad reason...:cry:......thanks for correction...part of me prob new he was going to pass at the time when they first came on....maybe that is the time I remember...

I believe 2:26pm eastern time

Michael left the Staples Center from the rehearsal at approx. 12:30 AM PST on 8/25 -- (late 8/24), and as far as we know, went straight home.

Murray said he gave the med at 10:40 AM PST 8/25. (which I think is really weird, why would he give the med for sleep at that time of the morning?)

Murray called 911 at about 12:10 PM PST.

Jermaine announced Michael's passing at a little after 2PM PST.

When was the ACTUAL time of death, I would guess probably around 11:00 AM or so, while Murray was f*cking around.

Back