Anything about DEBBIE ROWE keep it in here

Re: DEBBIE ROW "i want custody"

Pics of the children are not allowed here, so no side to side pics either. But Paris does look like Debbie in certain ways.

i hope that michael's wish's are respected. i hope his children remain loved and cherished and i hope they are with the people that michael wants them to be

Re: DEBBIE PISSED @ Pap

this is not a time for that kind of behavior. it is a time for respect and to have some dignity hold your head up and walk away not foul mouthing. and it is wrong to hunt a person down like your a hunter in a forest .

Re: DEBBIE PISSED @ Pap

this is not a time for that kind of behavior. it is a time for respect and to have some dignity hold your head up and walk away not foul mouthing. and it is wrong to hunt a person down like your a hunter in a forest .

Debbie's mourning like the rest of us. She was probably in her anger phase, I know I blew up at everyone when I went through mine :lol:

Re: Anything about DEBBIE ROW keep it in here

A woman on Cnn live just now hit it on the head saying that debbie SOLD her children for 8 million and now should be out of the picture as she does not deserve mothership. Theres no price on children but she obviously thought so
i hope katherine gets the children

A woman on Cnn live just now hit it on the head saying that debbie SOLD her children for 8 million and now should be out of the picture as she does not deserve mothership. Theres no price on children but she obviously thought so
i hope katherine gets the children

That person also said that she sold them TWICE, once when she had them, then wanted them again after the trial - and that she got another hefty price for them the second time.

I hope Katherine gets the children also.

That person also said that she sold them TWICE, once when she had them, then wanted them again after the trial - and that she got another hefty price for them the second time.

I hope Katherine gets the children also.

What a shame!

I hope Kat. gets MJs children too, his will should be respected.

The media is totally fueling this thing. Debbie hasn't said or done anything with regards to custody for these kids. The media are the ones who want this fight so that they can put those kids in the forefront and exploit their lives. The media will never get over their notion that these kids are not Michaels. They want to exploit that so badly.

I say we should not help them fuel this fight. It is a non-issue as far as I am concerned because Debbie hasn't done anything.

with Debbie's reaction to the paps, do you think she would want two kids in tow where she would be getting that at an even more intense level?

I dont really have an opinion on Debbie, but all I know is if it wasnt for her we wouldnt have the two gorgeous children.

Gut instinct is that she will let the Jacksons keep the children together, she's not daft and knows what would happen to her. Once the custody has been settled etc Debbie will be able to go back to her own life.

The media is totally fueling this thing. Debbie hasn't said or done anything with regards to custody for these kids. The media are the ones who want this fight so that they can put those kids in the forefront and exploit their lives. The media will never get over their notion that these kids are not Michaels. They want to exploit that so badly.

I say we should not help them fuel this fight. It is a non-issue as far as I am concerned because Debbie hasn't done anything.

I agree, all this is media talk and people are letting it get to them.
Debbie hasn't said or done anything and until that happens I don't know what the issue with her is

i hope that michael's wish's are respected. i hope his children remain loved and cherished and i hope they are with the people that michael wants them to be

This is where I stand. They belong with the Jackson's. Katherine and the rest of family will ensure that they're taken care of, protected and fully loved. They know how to protect them as well. Bless the entire Jackson family. My love, admiration and respect for them will never fade.

the comfort the Jackson family have with loosing Michael is having his kids............if Debbie contest it... it will be solely for the MONEY...

I heard that the children are in the custody of a lawyer, is that true? I can't image I missed that news.

I heard that the children are in the custody of a lawyer, is that true? I can't image I missed that news.

WHAT!!!?:bugeyed

I am slightly disappointed with The Jackson Family for letting Paris speak at the memorial. They should have protected her from the media - now she is all over the media. They should know better - they are in the business so long.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Hope she gets nowhere near the kids.

I am slightly disappointed with The Jackson Family for letting Paris speak at the memorial. They should have protected her from the media - now she is all over the media. They should know better - they are in the business so long.

its hard to say. im sure mj wouldnt have wanted her face plastered all over the news, but at the same time he would be so proud of her. and what she said really hit home with a lot of critics, and also shut up a lot of haters. i think mentally she is prepared as anyone to take on the media in the future, as Mj probably preached to her all the time how ruthless and awful they are. this could be debated either way with good points.

I'm not trying to be mean but that's uncalled for. Did you ever think that the Jackson's are grieving an including Paris. Did you ever think that Maybe Paris wanted to say her final words to her father there. Its not right to be criticizing the Jackson's like this when they've lost MJ.

Debbie Rowe says she will likely fight for custody of Prince Michael I, 12, and Paris Jackson, 11 - her two children with Michael Jackson - at a July 13 hearing.
But six years ago, Rowe said she never wanted to be a mother.
"Parenting is an art; you earn it," Rowe said. "Because you give birth and impregnate someone does not automatically give you the title of mother or father."
"You have to earn the title. My kids don’t call me mom because I don’t want them to," she went on. "They are Michael’s children. It’s not that they are not my children, but I had them because I wanted him to be a father."
After she and Michael Jackson divorced in 1999 after three years of marriage, Debbie agreed to give up her parental rights, insisting he was a good father.

Debbie Rowe also lambasted critics who claimed she abandoned her kids.

"They say, 'I can't believe she left her children.' Left them? I did not leave my children. My children are with their father where they are supposed to be."
Asked why the children are not with her, she said, "I didn't do it to be a mother. Like I said, you earn that title. I did not change diapers. I didn’t get up in the middle of the night - even when I was there. Michael did it all."
"I am telling you that he is the most brilliant father. Almost before the baby needed something, he knew what it was. And that's not for me."
Rowe - who insists she is the biological mother of Prince and Paris Jackson - added that she never wanted children before she wed Michael.
"If it hadn't been for how much I love him and because of our relationship, I would never have had children," she said. "And how spoiled am I? I get to go through the whole experience with a loving, caring person. I'm the one who feels selfish."

I JUST wanted to post it, it doens't mean its the truth. But didn't she relly say that a few years ago?

I just caught this bit over on TVGuide Network listings

This 7 minute video is from today on the NBC Today Show
called: Will Debbie Rowe Seek Custody?

What they say makes so much sense. No matter how you look at it, no way will she get custody.

So much has changed in the last 20 years.. Believe I know - I went through hell to have custody of my daughter even though My (now EX) husband did not want my daughter (wanted me to abort her or he would divorce me). I had to go through a pregnancy AND a divorce at the same time!

A year after she was born, I was awarded FULL custody (my ex only fought me because he did NOT want to pay child support saying if you do not want child support, I won't fight for custody)

So I was finally awarded full custody BUT because (told to me over and over by my lawyer) it was my DAUGHTER'S RIGHT to know her father, my daughter was forced to see him every other weekend. Years of hell I tell ya.

Anyway, I think Debbie best just fade out of all this and MUST leave the children with the Jackson Family. IF the children really want to know who she is they will come to see her on THEIR OWN TERMS in their own time. One day they will find out who she is.. or is not - but forcing Paris and Prince to live with her is clearly out of the question - IMHO!

Last edited:

I thought about that, but if Paris asked to speak how could they say no?
This was her father

I heard that from a friend of mine who was saying it was in court documents. So i came here to ask cause I figured it would be the quickest way to find out. I knew I had NEVER heard of that.lol. Poor guy he is. I kept trying to tell him how the media lies generally about all and sundry but he the wool is so far over his eyes he doesn't even see.

No family court judge is EVER going to separate these kids.

And Debbie and her lawyers know this.

The MEDIA knows this.

Sensationalism BS

Obviously SHE wanted to speak.

How could they deny her speaking what CLEARLY meant so much to her. She wanted to tell the world how great her daddy was. I am happy she did and as someone pointed out, I'm sure she will deal with the media attention. She is a true fighter!

Back