Anything about DEBBIE ROWE keep it in here

Re: DEBBIE PISSED @ Pap

wow. she was ready to whoop someones ass. it iant right to invade her space

yeah, I dont think it would be good for Prince and Paris to see their mom beat a paparrazzi to death, but I swear, I cant stop laughing at that video. And they were scared of her too.

LOL Debbie is not like Mike she would not be able to handle this type of stuff being followed and all.

In another forum, they were saying that Debbie was forced to give up her parental rights because she was "sh*t scared" of Michael.

LMAO.. this is not a woman who's "sh*t scared" of anything :lol:

In another forum, they were saying that Debbie was forced to give up her parental rights because she was "sh*t scared" of Michael.

LMAO.. this is not a woman who's "sh*t scared" of anything :lol:

lol heck no she isn't, based on this!!! she is on fire. good on her.

LOLOL!! repeat a few times and you'll laugh your butt off. :lol:

oh and was that yesterday or something? Its says july 5th?

I don't blame Debbie for getting angry at these people.

And the media doesn't even have any proof that Debbie is going for custody. It is all speculation. It is what they want her to do so they can have something MJ to talk about.

The paps really need to leave Debbie alone. She's grieving just as much as the Jackson family is. I'm sure.

Last edited:

according to TMZ- http://www.tmz.com/
Her attorney sends us this statement:
"The onslaught of media attention has made it clear her attendance would be an unnecessary distraction to an event that should focus exclusively on Michael's legacy. Debbie will continue to celebrate Michael's memory privately."

Good for her _ they are evil parasites

scum _ trying to start something so they can have more salacious stories to sell
and make money from Michaels legacy - I wish she would kick thier ass

Not the biggest fan of Debbie Rowe, but I don't blame her for cursing at the paps. They were acting like animals. Anyone would get annoyed.

first of all I must say I agree with you all that is classic gold..lol.. Now for my comment. Why would Debbie Rowe the mother of the most high profile children and the ex
wife of Michael Jackson most high profile tragedy of this century, be eating out in public right now. Although it did not seem to me as though she wanted the attention in any way, she should know better at this point in time to be seen in public . the paps are going to ask her questions no question is off limits as far as they are concerned.

Of course she would be pissed! I would be effin' irritated and annoyed beyond heck with all those paps followin me, and in my space! Daamn.

I kind of thought I wish MJ had said the same things to the paps and Aelred during the trials, or if Debbie happened to be out with him sh could have been his bouncer.

Good on her, hope she kicks ass, you don't jostle a lady whatever you might think of her.

i hope michael is resting in peace and i hope his wish's are respcted
he was a wonderful father to his children and his wish's should be respected

I'm sorry but that was tacky and tastless on her part. She should have shown restraint and not blow up like that. It does not paint a good pic of her character. Any family court judge looking at this would question her ability to parent well.

Frankly, if the paparazzi were all up on me like that, I would have done a lot more than curse at them. I may have ended up in jail overnight cause one of them suckaz would've gotten a well deserved beat down. I can't stand paparazzi. They're like vermin the way they crowd celebs.

Remember she used to be a 'biker chick'. Of course she curses a lot.

^ That reminds me...

I remember seeing a bit of footage with her on motorcycle with Michael with her, but he had one of the mask things from Ghosts on. Has anyone else seen that?

Yea I think that's a scene from Private Home Movies, where Michael talks about putting on disguises.

i don't like Debbie, but i found funny what she did... the paps are really annoying

Lol I don't blame her, I'd be pissed too. Those paparazzi's just don't know when to quit.

Re: DEBBIE ROW "i want custody"

I hope she doesn't get custody. Michael left her out of the will intentionally, and she's already explained the kids were for Michael's sake. she has no right.

Back