American Idol Top 13: Michael Jackson Week!

Man, tons of Dangerous songs tonight, more obscure tracks too.

Hmm...I am more than surprised to find I mildly tuned into Kris Allen's version of Remember The Time. Alas, it was just that...mildly.

And now someone's doing Give Into Me...yaayy another slaughtering !!
It sounds more like a KISS song now :rolleyes:

Give into me! Great song choice for her...she done good!

The Michael Jackson-Idol Poll

Are you holding on to hope that the King of Pop will appear on next week's American Idol and show those kids how it's done?

• 43.9% Yes, please, Icon on Idol!
  • 37.0% Kelly & Kanye will be just fine, thanks
  • 19.1% It'll take more than M.J. for me to watch televised karaoke
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b103216_american_idol_does_michael_jackson_will.html

I find this entire show underwhelming, this is almost as off key as when they did the Stevie Wonder theme night a few years ago and the contestants there struggled with Stevie songs as well, truly Michael and Stevie are hard to sing period.

Allison rocked it! She did a great job covering "Give In To Me". Perfect song for her voice.

Can someone remind me why I'm still watching this??

( *Secretly prays for MJ live video feed* )

I just wanna send my deepest apologies to all members for having to bear witness to that atrocious rendition of RTT. :sleep: Thank you.

Can't watch this in the UK right now, I think it won't be broadcast til later this week or next week

Are they ruining the songs much? :unsure:

Anup...doing "Beat IT"...should've done the dance!!!

Probably would have sucked even more than people tryin to SING his songs.

--

Funny how they call one if Michael's main big hits "untouchable" > the one that most of their "general audience" know and praise the other ones.
Just saying... :rolleyes:

WOW....that was bad, whoever that guy was, who sung beat it, was realllllllllly bad, o_O I think he did a terrible job, Michael must be very dissapointed and may God have mercy on his soul!!!!!!!!!

Noo
He's singing "Never can say goodbye" and I am gonna cry!!
Please, leave the Jackson 5 tracks to Little Michael's sweet voice. :no:

Back