American Idol Top 13: Michael Jackson Week!

but what if mj shows up as a huge surprise to everyone????

LOL hey a girl can dream right?

I was thinking this too, because usually they don't make a point to say he won't be there, they just let people speculate and hope it helps there ratings. It almost seems like they are leading us in another direction :scratch:Setting people up for a surprise!

I always think he will be on everything though :doh:

If he were going to be there, you can guarantee they'd be shouting about it to get ratings up. Also they already have Kanye and Clarkson.

Lil Rounds did a pretty good job. I liked that they changed the arrangement of TWYMMF a bit. It had more of a bluesy/r&b style.

I have to prepare myself to listen to these young ppl sing MJ.. I wish them the best, but I know I will be wishing that they do like the rest of us and just sing MJ in the privacy of our own showers and cars..lmao

^^ I agree on that!! It was really good! I was a little nervous what song was going to be first...I'm happy it was TWYMMF. Awesome way to start!!!

I still keep thinking Michael is just gonna pop out somewhere :lol:

Yes! Finally a song that's not as well known. I'm so glad he decided to sing "Keep The Faith".

Glad he chose that song, but the performance was a little flat. His voice was off pitch at times.

Keep the Faith is an awesome, soulful song. I LOVE DANGEROUS. Keep it coming.

And please, stay away from the Thriller album. The media is OVERSATURATED with Thriller.

Keep the tunes from Dangerous coming.

Someone just needs to sing something from Invincible..Hmm maybe Heaven Can Wait...no I take that back... I am glad Ms. Garrett is there.

Back