Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN shakeria is hottttttttttt, that dancing omg! love it

.... She sure did tone down her outfit for her and her dancers. Compared to what Shakira and her dancers are wearing right now.

yea, i wish Janet's outfit was different..something a little more fierce.

i havent had a hint of lesbian in me until that performance

Damn America have alot of Adverts compared to the U.K :mello:

SHAKIRA......O___O U MADE ME ROTFL!

What the hell was that?! All I saw was women humping the air and couldn't understand a word she was saying.....

yea, i wish Janet's outfit was different..something a little more fierce.

ditto that

8512x76.jpg

SHAKIRA......O___O U MADE ME ROTFL!

What the hell was that?! All I saw was women humping the air and couldn't understand a word she was saying.....

OMG lmfao! :rofl: "humping the air" :rofl: Gots to rep you for that! haha x

:lol: I thought the same thing. He's probably paying full attention to the tv/livestream.

Just saw Whitney in the audience and her daughter Bobbi K. Whitney looks lovely.

:hysterical:

33molko.jpg

bruce won't be responding until the performance is over.

:lmao:

Uh oh Shakira's on. Where's Bruce Wayne and his eagle-eyed siggy? :lol:

:shifty:

Seriously though, Shakira needs to stop performing that song live - I've not yet seen a good performance of that song.
And... all black cheerleaders, produced by Timbaland, Lil Wayne on the rap AND raised black fists in the background?!

I'd love to hear what the black people on this forum feel about this?
Do you think this all is OK, or is she starting to cross some line with her promotion for the "urban community/scene"?

She looked good though :lol:

BruceWayne, you okay there?

33molko.jpg

speechless, eh? :fear:

what the hell with the country performances :mello:...man I would love to see Michael come on that stage and blow the place apart, the audience is DEAD, they would come alive if he came on :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back