Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah you finally found your voice :ph34r:

y'know I didn't notice the black power fist until you said :lol: I figured she'd perform She Wolf, I didn't know she had another single so soon, I think I like SW better :unsure: I liked her outfit though :mello:

haha then maybe it's just me that is a bit worried she'll gone mess up and have some people start a raid against her :lol:

This is a catchy tune, but she sounds like shit performing it live :D

There you are! We were starting to worry if you'd passed out in visual ecstasy. :lol:

I thought the song was cool. My first time hearing it to be honest as I don't listen to very much radio. Kinda reminded me of the BEP.

Ohh - here's the official video for it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ktaFohbKQ

I love Shakira though, there's girl power there and she's been doing charity work since she was 18.
She started her first fund back then.

OMG this show is F**king BORING. It only HIGHLIGHTS why without MJ everything sucks. WOW. and is just me or is music today just horrible??? I'm trying not to hate, I really am... but WOW!
Haha, so true.

No one is smiling or enthusiatic at AMA's becuase Michael is gone :(
they all have that on thier minds just like us_ No one can compare
or create the excitement of Michael

I just don't understand current pop music. It's all the same. Kelly Clarkson has a good voice, but...there's nothing interesting or different about her. She has nothing to add to the genre. I just don't get it. (I feel so old, LoL...)

OMG! The crowd is so dead.... The AMA's are so boring!!!!!!!!
I think they are being respectful. I noticed that the audience there were calm in Janet's performace as well.

I think about that blowing away performance Michael did at the 1988 Grammy's, and recall the audience there being pretty dead until the end they gave him a standing ovation.

if that didn't get him, this will :angel:

2jur75.jpg
2jur75.jpg
2jur75.jpg

:naughty:

2urmes6.jpg

:shifty:

BTW. I absolutely love that kelly clarkson song "Already Gone" :happy:

@ BruceWayne, thanks for the link!

No one is smiling or enthusiatic at AMA's becuase Michael is gone :(
they all have that on thier minds just like us_ No one can compare
or create the excitement of Michael

Yep! The magic is indeed gone. :(

Man they have alot of Adverts. I want to see Michael. Watch the audience come alive!!!!

Fav female pop/rock artist .... hoping for Beyonce, afraid we'll get gaga

Oh, it's Taylor Swift.

WHAT???

Taylor Swift won over Beyonce and L. Gaga????

What????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back