Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did she do b4?

She jumped on stage at the end of their performance in the VMAs and just stood there with them, lol. She's from NYC too apparently and was so proud of them singing about their home town she wanted to get up there.

ANOTHER ADVERT? they should really do it like English T.V. :mello:

:ninja:

sqp5jc.jpg

So what's the red triangle all about? :D

Hehe, it's all a part of the mystery... it's all a part of the mystery ;>

I hope Lil Mama comes out :lol:

HAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

In case someone have missed this - BEYONCE actually tried to stop Lil Mama :hysterical:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_uTQ4hj7to

wendy, the Claddagh ring in your sig makes me think you're Irish????

Nah! Just been a fan of Irish folklore, trinkets and symbols for as long as I can remember. Perhaps I was Irish in another life? :)

She jumped on stage at the end of their performance in the VMAs and just stood there with them, lol. She's from NYC too apparently and was so proud of them singing about their home town she wanted to get up there.

:lol: Hahahah!!! GO LIL MAMA!!!

Shes the best!

I swear they better have MJ win all 5 of those awards he's nominated in .

I saw Jermaine in the audience during Janet's performance.

there better be a quid pro quo with Janet opening up AMA performing and MJ winning all 5 awards. :D

I find it very suspicious that Taylor Swift was on "standby" to accept her award. Fishy!!!

I don't want her winning Artist of the year over MJ...That would be blasphemy!!!!

ANOTHER ADVERT? they should really do it like English T.V. :mello:
Man, I agree. UK tv really is better on adverts! The US has them every 5 freakin' minutes or less (agghggh!!!) and in Germany they take fewer ones, but have the l-o-n-g-e-s-t ad breaks I've ever seen. Literally up to 15 minutes at a time. It's completely crazy. I think in general UK telly has a better balance of show vs ads :)

Man, I agree. UK tv really is better on adverts! The US has them every 5 freakin' minutes or less (agghggh!!!) and in Germany they take fewer ones, but have the l-o-n-g-e-s-t ad breaks I've ever seen. Literally up to 15 minutes at a time. It's completely crazy. I think in general UK telly has a better balance of show vs ads :)

Exactly!!! :)

Geez, they're taking forever to get to MJ's categories.

Ferrealz. I have absolutely zero interest in any of the rest of this. I've never heard of most of these people and I couldn't even name one song from the people I have heard of. =P

Maaan, If Michael doesn't win anything, I'm going to sue them for wasting my precious time for this blasphomous thing that they call a Award Show :mello:

Calotte12 said:
But taylor is ok. She doesnt sell with her body and I think shes an example for teen.

That's so true. She seems like a lovely girl and very down to earth and respectful of herself and her fans.

So far, i've only enjoyed Jay-Z and Alicia's performance. Janet was okay, not terrible at all, but not her best performance either. I'm just hoping MJ wins something.

But i'm having a bad feeling Taylor Swift will sweep everything tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back