Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry guys - the fact that he is nominated, means he'll get an award for sure. I doubt they'd put him there and not grant an award....

Meet me halfway, right at the boarderline
That's where i'm gonna wait, for you
I'll be lookin out, night n'day
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where i'll stay
I can't go any further then this
I want you so bad it's my only wish

:dancin::dancin::dancin:

That's so true. She seems like a lovely girl and very down to earth and respectful of herself and her fans.

:yes: Even though i dont like her music much, im so glad that shes like that.

Don't worry guys - the fact that he is nominated, means he'll get an award for sure. I doubt they'd put him there and not grant an award....

Well I am worried. I really think Taylor Swfit will win everything, but I hope MJ AT LEAST wins something!

*Fingers Crossed*

But i'm having a bad feeling Taylor Swift will sweep everything tonite

I'm absolutely counting on Michael winning. :bugeyed And a video dedicated to his memory. If neither of those things happen, I'm going to be so disappointed.

That's so true. She seems like a lovely girl and very down to earth and respectful of herself and her fans.
Yeah, have to agree. If I had a daughter I'd be happy if she liked Taylor, I guess, for the role model side. I'd have to wear earplugs all day long, though! "Yes, honey, just play that effin'... I mean sweet Taylor Swift song again. I'm just going to... put... these... earplugs in... and go outside..."

I saw someone in the audience dressed as Smooth Criminal
6qijvt.jpg

Well I am worried. I really think Taylor Swfit will win everything, but I hope MJ AT LEAST wins something!

*Fingers Crossed*
I know, I admit I'm worried as well. The tweeny crowd loves her and they vote like there's no tomorrow. I remember how much I cared (I mean CARED) who won what award when I was that age, lolol. Like the world depended on it or something. (But then I was rooting for MICHAEL, so the world did depend on him winning, darnit! ;))

It's been an hour and they did like 2 awards? I hope they get to the categories soon.

I'm absolutely counting on Michael winning. :bugeyed And a video dedicated to his memory. If neither of those things happen, I'm going to be so disappointed.

I hope ur right! They better make some kind of mention of MJ

Yeah, have to agree. If I had a daughter I'd be happy if she liked Taylor, I guess, for the role model side. I'd have to wear earplugs all day long, though! "Yes, honey, just play that effin'... I mean sweet Taylor Swift song again. I'm just going to... put... these... earplugs in... and go outside..."

haha love it!

Loved the Smells Like Teen Spirit sample!

ORIANTHI!!!!!!!

Orianthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orianthi's on to present an award. MJ category up for SOul male artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back