Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure who it was but there's a guy in the audience wearing the full glittery military jacket AND glitter glove. LOL! I wonder which singer that is. He was front row so I'm guessing it had to be an artist. If it was a seat-filler, that's cool, too! The MJ influence is in da house for sure tho. :D

Janet did pretty good I didn't like her brown outfit to much though...o_0 I see Jermaine in the audience too...of course! lol

MJForever94 the girl in your sig reminds me so much of Paris!! Every time I see it I think it's Paris!

this show is already boring me...just not the same anymore.

Janet sang....or should I say mimed... "control", "together again", "miss u much", "make me" and I believe "what have u don e for me lately?"

Edit: Janet did "If" song too!

Last edited:
I'm not sure who it was but there's a guy in the audience wearing the full glittery military jacket AND glitter glove. LOL! I wonder which singer that is. He was front row so I'm guessing it had to be an artist. If it was a seat-filler, that's cool, too! The MJ influence is in da house for sure tho. :D

It was clearly the outfit of MJ at the Grammy 84 :)

I loved it! I hope we will see him more ahah

Uh oh Shakira's on. Where's Bruce Wayne and his eagle-eyed siggy? :lol:

I wish Janet chose a different selection of songs, it was good that she started out with Control, but she should have through in some Rhythm Nation and All For You into the medley performance. But over all her performance was good. She sure did tone down her outfit for her and her dancers. Compared to what Shakira and her dancers are wearing right now.

Same here - I got emotional.
I didn't think about that song and bamm...

Me too. I didn't realize the song at first and then I was listening to the words "you are shining down on me". I kept thinking of Michael.

:lol: I thought the same thing. He's probably paying full attention to the tv/livestream.

Just saw Whitney in the audience and her daughter Bobbi K. Whitney looks lovely.

:hysterical:

33molko.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back