Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam was so nervous!!!! I feel so sorry for him. He was shaking bad and fell down. I just want to give him a hug :cry:

You can't honestly tell me that more people voted for Taylor over Michael Jackson.

I was watching on www.justin.tv and it had a chat room next to the video. Everyone was saying WTF when it was announced (and this is a neutral chat room not with fans of all artists).

I think that they fixed that last one! There's no other explanation!

I just can't understand this!! He was winning on line ALWAYS and they even mentioned this on the comments of the broadcast. so... what happenned???? What's wrong with Taylor that she is winning things she shouldn't? Don't get me wrong: I love her music, I have her "Fearless" and so on, but.... her video was not THE best at all (but I didn't like what Kenye did.. no way) and now this??

Sorry.. I don't get it... and I do not think it's a matter of she selling more or less records. When it came to this prize, it was something more than selling records :-(

If she didn't win, all of the media would have been calling it BS because like it or not she IS the biggest selling artist THIS YEAR and this awards show is based on SALES.

No she isn't. Michael is the best selling artist of the year in the U.S. and worldwide in terms of sales this year. Taylor recently reaquired the number one album of the year in the U.S though.

Actually yes lol, she's very "hot" right now...it's not that serious. If she didn't win, all of the media would have been calling it BS because like it or not she IS the biggest selling artist THIS YEAR and this awards show is based on SALES.
i thought it was based on votes

4 awards is very very good!

Congrats to all MJ fans, and of course MJ's family.

Maybe this will help increase MJ sales and TII in Cinemas!

grrr I dont know y everyone likes taylor swift so much. sorry for voicing my opinion but she drives me nuts. :( :(

It's okay... bb...

I dont like her that much too....

Her Cinderella fairy tale teen agnst songs may seem cute at first but it drives me nuts...

People always praise her song-writing skills but it's really not that hard to write about teenage heartbreak and love....

Last edited:
Taylor is sweet, but c'mon, Michael should be in a category of his own without any competition, hands down. He had a new album, he had the movie, he had phenomenal sales. It was his last chance, they honored Ledger at the Oscars, why couldn't they give this last one to him??? Taylor has her whole life ahead to win awards. Its not right.

INSULT INSULT INSULT :doh:
WHO IS SHE? How could she be in the same category? The whole year was about Mj from Mars until now. This is fixed I don’t believe this. No chance that people voted for her and not for MJ. It was the most important award of the night. Someone wanted us to be pissed that’s the way it is. I’m so angry its 5:11 am here and I have to go up like 7 or something it wasn’t worth waiting for. It’s an Insult TO HAVE THEM IN THE SAME CATEGORY :evil:

I mean for somefans from other coutires where American pop songs are not that popular , Michael Jackson represents all American singers but AMERICAN Music Award doesn't award Michael as the best artist of this year. It sounds weird.
True! MJ sold over 10million albums since 25June and has the no 1 concert documentary, 50 sold out shows. He should have won the award. WTH.
2009 is MJ's year!!!

You can't honestly tell me that more people voted for Taylor over Michael Jackson.

I was watching on www.justin.tv and it had a chat room next to the video. Everyone was saying WTF when it was announced (and this is a neutral chat room not with fans of all artists).

I think so. even michael jackson's new fans(after his death) are much more than Taylor's. Number ones are 03 album and sold crazy this year, that means all new fans bought them. I can't believe his votes are less than taylor's. no way!

I have to admit I don't have complete faith that voting isn't rigged either. I think MJ probably got all 5 categories, but they felt bad about Taylor Swift losing Artist of the Year since MJ didn't have any new music out this year. Or there are other things going on behind the scenes, ahem, in regard to artist promotion and such. But MJ got the 4 and I'm happy about that. Don't care that much about that last one in the end because I was expecting that. I mean, I wanted MJ to win, but, well ... can't do anything now but be glad about the other FOUR :)

goodnight yall. Over all we had a good night. We know who's really the greatest.

Love you Michael, you are the best and I am so proud.

Adam was so nervous!!!! I feel so sorry for him. He was shaking bad and fell down. I just want to give him a hug :cry:
He fell? I musta missed that one

I just can't understand this!! He was winning on line ALWAYS and they even mentioned this on the comments of the broadcast. so... what happenned???? What's wrong with Taylor that she is winning things she shouldn't? Don't get me wrong: I love her music, I have her "Fearless" and so on, but.... her video was not THE best at all (but I didn't like what Kenye did.. no way) and now this??

Sorry.. I don't get it... and I do not think it's a matter of she selling more or less records. When it came to this prize, it was something more than selling records :-(
agree! (except the part about loving her music)

Taylor is sweet, but c'mon, Michael should be in a category of his own without any competition, hands down. He had a new album, he had the movie, he had phenomenal sales. It was his last chance, they honored Ledger at the Oscars, why couldn't they give this last one to him??? Taylor has her whole life ahead to win awards. Its not right.

She seems like a nice girl, but you're right. It's so disappointing. :(

murray is gonna talk about "what mj failed to do " so it's not about going back to work?????/??

They only talked about his going back to work. I didn't hear them mention anything about "what MJ failed to do" even though that was in the teaser. Was this a ploy to keep us watching. Grrr.

Edit: Oh, I just realized. The Dr. is saying MJ failed to pay him. Oh brother. Well he failed to keep him alive...what's worse.

We need kanye!
We need kanye!
We need kanye!

hahahahaha!!!! Yes... where's Kanye when one really needs him????

hahahahaha... ok, but no... how sad :-(
This was for Michael for sure. No way to give to Taylor. NO WAY

*sigh*
when Taylor Swift wins an award over Michael Jackson....you know the music biz is down the drain.

I'm just annoyed at the influence the "tweens" have on society- it's SICKENING!!!

oh we...
COULD NOT SAID BETTER

:no:

im just hoping those songs Michael recorded when he was alive, i cant take the crap from nowadays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back