Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone want Janet to accept these awards for Michael??? Is she even still in the building...I bet the chick bounced right after her performance, Just like the VMA's. I personally would rather her NOT accept it.

Did you guys just hear a little bit of the Thriller beat with Timbaland's performance?! Oh yah, he did sample Thriller!

Sometimes I feel like I'm an alien from another planet when I listen to these "hip" artists... like...am I really on a planet where this is popular? See ya! *moonwalks into space with Michael*

He deserves that more than anything else he's nominated for and more than anyone else in the world deserves it! I want him to win all 5, but if he were to only win 1 tonight, I would want it to be that one. He better win it. :( :angel:

Lets hope he does:)

What is going on on that stage?....I sincerely don't understand pop music after 2000 or so...... NINE! Yessss! =D

Why does everyone want Janet to accept these awards for Michael??? Is she even still in the building...I bet the chick bounced right after her performance, Just like the VMA's. I personally would rather her NOT accept it.

i thought you ran out after your last comment :lmao:

i agree with you .... I believe Michael DESERVES the entertainer of the year buy taylor will probably get it :no:

i for one am sick of jermaine representing or picking up every honor for mike... since jan is there. they both should do it together:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back