Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the best award shows I've seen in while. So many of the old artist that I liked from the past came back for one last performance for this decade. :)

What are the other 3 categories? I don't think they will have time for all the awards. Did they present before the show went on the air?

I love Greenday too but it's 3.40 a.m. and I'm getting tired :( :yawn:

GreenDay performing

I dont want to start a "HATE" trade but I just want to say my piece on EMINEM! It's not that Eminem is not talented that I dont like him, it's cuz He's a discrace to music artists. He bashes artists...and at one time, our own Michael. And one time dangled a towle over a balcony at some hotel pretening to be Mike.

I have respect artists but Not when they're as shameful as that.

Oh, and Hopefully Mike wins Artist of the Year...Taylor Might but I'm gonna root for Mike.

Wooohooo! :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Been a while since I've heard Green Day. Nice to see them again.

Damn, there are SO many performances this year. Get to the awards already!

OKAY QUESTION?? whats the gold club? ive never noticed that before?!?!?
'Donator' has been changed to 'Gold Club'. Gaz will announce stuff about it soon, I guess.

Oh darn, I should've made is sound cryptic, like some big secret. Ah well, too late now, lolol jk;)

I wish Jermain brought Michael's childeren instead of his own children anad at least mentioning MJ's children name when he was receiving the awards

I love Greenday too but it's 3.40 a.m. and I'm getting tired :( :yawn:

yeah i know i dont care for all these preformances, im only watching online for Michaels awards. wished they would hurry up and get to the awards!! :mello:

GreenDay performing

I dont want to start a "HATE" trade but I just want to say my piece on EMINEM! It's not that Eminem is not talented that I dont like him, it's cuz He's a discrace to music artists. He bashes artists...and at one time, our own Michael. And one time dangled a towle over a balcony at some hotel pretening to be Mike.

I have respect artists but Not when they're as shameful as that.

Oh, and Hopefully Mike wins Artist of the Year...Taylor Might but I'm gonna root for Mike.

Wooohooo! :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

hey girl..:cheers:

repeating question, is not their job to honor the biggest star on the world who has passed away????

yeah why didn't Jermaine mention Michael's Kids :no:

I wish Jermain brought Michael's childeren instead of his own children anad at least mentioning MJ's children name when he was receiving the awards
So Jermaine accepted the awards with his brood? And didnt even mention Mike's kids? .hmmm..
Which awards did Michael get? I guess he mistook these awards for Michael for his own.. probably thought they were given to him for ''Dynamite'' LOL ;)

I agree.

I hope one day we get to see Michael's children accepting an award on their father's behalf. That would be so sweet. Maybe not now, but years to come.

wait, its almost over?! How many times did Mike win tonite? Who'd he lose too?

That is sooo true. Jermaine should have mentioned Prince, Paris and Blanket!! :/

Yeah he should have done that!

So Jermaine accepted the awards with his brood? And didnt even mention Mike's kids? .hmmm..
Which awards did Michael get?

... Jermain, Jermain.... nothing against him, but... well... maybe he is the only Jackson willing to go on stage... always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back