Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up! When are these awards supposed to end?! Anyone know?

Don't these live awards shows usually run overtime?

Now the upcoming local news commercial says they will cover "what Dr. Murray claims MJ failed to do."

I agree.

I hope one day we get to see Michael's children accepting an award on their father's behalf. That would be so sweet. Maybe not now, but years to come.

I totally agree on this. Maybe not now... for in years to come. I wish with all my heart we will have much more to come from my beloved MJ... and I hope his kids will be always proud of his daddy :)

I also thought it would have been nice to have Michael's children accept the awards. But then I thought about all the people here who would have been mad that the Jackson's once again would be exploiting the children by putting them on television, etc, etc.

I thought it was very strange that Jermaine brought three of his sons up there with him when there are other Jacksons nieces and nephews at the AMAs there. I heard that Genevieve is there too.

LOL, is the show already over or something for real? AP is reporting about who won what already ;) Maybe they 'tape-delay' it even on the east coast for a while in order to cram in their one million commercials?

Jermaine is always smiling lol, he seems like he's such a nice guy, so forthcoming lol.

Man, ya'll need to stop hatin' on Jerm. Had he gone up thur mentioning the kids name ya'll woulda jus' be prechin' "Privacy for the kids" or somethang else. On the real, stop.

Now the upcoming local news commercial says they will cover "what Dr. Murray claims MJ failed to do."
that's really classy of the news station

Omg, they're doing the artist of the year.

*Crosses fingers* Come on Michael....

Wow, ease up everyone. Eminem ain't that bad. He created his own hits, his own beats. Climbed from the bottom to the top.

HA HA!!!!!! Eminem doesn't use his own beats! He steals them from underground hip hop artist who never get credit! My husband beat Eminem a few years ago in a freestyle battle, this was as he was becoming known. But now it seems like every tape or video disappeared and when Em was asked about it by a local reporter he asked "Who?" and walked out of tge interview! Oh yeah, he was also pissed that my husband was only 15 and he was already in his mid 20's. Everyone in hip hop knows Em is a joke. Sorry, but I've methim a few times a know people who know him and he's RUDE! I just don't like him sorry

final?? what happened to the other two awards that Michael was nominated for?

MICHAEL BETTER WIN this!!

What could he possibly be saying?! MJ failed to hire a doctor who cared about him. That is all. Bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back