Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH?!

Whateva, Mj shoulda won...but Taylor gave a good speech; she always represents.

Oh hell no.

I'm kind of angry...

At least Taylor gave that speech to Michael.
That award belongs to him though....I'm sorry Taylor...

Now we have to find out who won in the other 2 categories. How do we find that out? :unsure:

Well said Taylor about MJ

That was very sweet of her but aren't there other awards? THey did say something but I don't know who won or what.

Anyway, goodnight guys. I have to get up pretty early tomorrow for work. Its been a pleasure hanging with you all tonight.

....God bless Michael and his children...

If I wanted anyone to beat MJ in that category, it would have been her. She's a sweetheart. Can't deny that. and very wonderful speech.

I really don't like her music much, but she's a wonderful person.

Man, ya'll need to stop hatin' on Jerm. Had he gone up thur mentioning the kids name ya'll woulda jus' be prechin' "Privacy for the kids" or somethang else. On the real, stop.

yeah, he can't really win either way :mello: People here are gonna find something to dislike him for. I'm glad a member of the family accepted the awards on behalf of MJ instead of the presenters saying 'thanks' for him

ridiculous, what did Taylor say?

To be nominated in the same category as Michael Jackson is an unimaginable honour, she sends her love to the Jackson family and Janet for how she reached out to her after, ahem the Kanye incident.

WTF this music is such tripe! Adam Lambert? This sounds like an 80s B side! But not as good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back