Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has made me miss him even more all over again :(

I know the feeling. Trying to keep it together til all his categories are done and the show is over. Cuz after I get sad, I get angry and I don't wanna be angry yet. :(

I agree _ I find it hard to feel anything without MJ there
It like the heart is missing from music without Michael

You're exactly right. When Michael was here, I took on many musical interests and cared a lot about other mainstream artists. When he left, so did my care for music as a whole. I guess, in the back of my mind, I always enjoyed music knowing that the best was yet to come. Now, that feeling is no more. I'm still happy for Whitney, but not moved by her like I once would've been and as others have said it's very hard to be happy knowing what's missing from our lives, knowing what voice is gone.

Congratulations Michael. :pray: You are the best there is was and ever will be! You just made more history!!!!!
"Every path you take you're leaving your legacy" and boy did you do that!!! The lil boy from Gary, Indiana done good!! :)

Jermaine forgot Randy. Uhh OMG.

LOL I noticed that too. It's always a bad idea to try and name every single Jackson family member :lol:

Huhh whattt :bugeyed

michael jacksons doctor makes a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?? :mat:

Congratulations Michael. :pray: You are the best there is was and ever will be! You just made more history!!!!!
"Every path you take you're leaving your legacy" and boy did you do that!!! The lil boy from Gary, Indiana done good!! :)

Jermaine forgot Randy. Uhh OMG.

Yeah, Lmao. Noticed that too. He was strugglin' to come up with all the names, LoL.

Huhh whattt :bugeyed

michael jacksons doctor makes a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?? :mat:
Yeah, saw that on their little 'news break' things. Wonder what's up. We're all paying attention to this thread, so don't know...

*** The 'news' is that he's "returning to work in Houston". Just FYI. ***

LOL I noticed that too. It's always a bad idea to try and name every single Jackson family member :lol:
lol....ugh, janet, rebbie, marlon...uuh..umm..Michael...what's his name ray, randall,..the rest of 'em:scratch:.

ugh, I think Imma be sick! Get off the stage. Save it fo' sum real talent!

Eminem.... going mute.
No way to listen to that.... "sir" :-/

Jermaine spoke about the J5 randy wasn't a original member so....that would make any one bitter, like randy has been acting like! Em is next I will changed that channel now until he leaves the F*cking stage!

THANK YOU!!!!

WTH is he talking about, this is about Michael not the J5!

Just want to clear this up because I understood what Jermaine was talking about. He thanked Dick Clark (who has been the producer of the AMAs forever) for giving Michael and the J5 one of their first big breaks on American Bandstand when they first came out. Jermaine didn't just mention j5 for nothing and it was within context.

I liked most of Jermaine's speech, but he does have me giving him the side-eye everytime he goes up there and says something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back