Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm REALLY sorry but Jermaine, what the f*ck? WHY WHY WHY are you talking J5 crap? This is an award for Michael Jackson, HIS music, HIS sales, HIS popularity.

Good lord. It would be more dignified if NOTHING was said. Just put up images. This is a tragic loss without watching Jermaines crocodile tears.

I cant wait until the hoopla over MJ end. Sick of this.

p.s about time America recognised.

I jumped up soo high i almost hit the ceiling...then danced around with my mom...LOL :cry: and tears...we love you michael. I voted for him..like 18 times...

I like Alicia Keyes, but why is she singing a song about moving on without someone while dancing like she's having sex? lol

this has made me miss him even more all over again :(

Oh gosh. I just cried like a baby. =( This is too much. And he BETTER win AOTY. Taylor has her couple of (well deserved) awards, but more than any other category he's nominated in, Michael deserves Artist of the Year.

Happy and sad at the same time. MJ should be here accepting these awards.

OK I'm REALLY sorry but Jermaine, what the f*ck? WHY WHY WHY are you talking J5 crap? This is an award for Michael Jackson, HIS music, HIS sales, HIS popularity.

Good lord. It would be more dignified if NOTHING was said. Just put up images. This is a tragic loss without watching Jermaines crocodile tears.

I cant wait until the hoopla over MJ end. Sick of this.

p.s about time America recognised.

THANK YOU!!!!

WTH is he talking about, this is about Michael not the J5!

Really? I only know of Grammy awards...8 on one night. But he also got 7 AMA awards in 83-84...is that the record?

He Even Breaks WORLD RECORDS When He's in HEAVEN!!!:yes::angel:

yeah i'm sure they said he's broken the record for the artist with the most American Music Awards??...I may have missheard...

Congratulations Michael. :pray: You are the best there is was and ever will be! You just made more history!!!!!
"Every path you take you're leaving your legacy" and boy did you do that!!! The lil boy from Gary, Indiana done good!! :)

Jermaine forgot Randy. Uhh OMG.

Really? I only know of Grammy awards...8 on one night. But he also got 7 AMA awards in 83-84...is that the record?

He Even Breaks WORLD RECORDS When He's in HEAVEN!!!:yes::angel:
The new record he's got is 23 AMAs won overall by one artist :) Go, Michael! :cry: :D

yeah i'm sure they said he's broken the record for the artist with the most American Music Awards??...I may have missheard...

No, you didn't. The AMA's just announced a few mins ago when Jermaine went up to accept the award that Michael broke the record for the most AMA's won by a single artist.

You are right - he has now won 23 - more than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back