Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, I really think MJ WILL win all the awards he's up for (just like Taylor swift seems to be doing) But I DON'T think he will win Artist of the year... :runs:...i REALLY feel as though Taylor will take that one (unfortunatley). I HOPE NOT, but I think we should just prepare ourselves for a loss.

Eminem and 50 cent...that's enough...please, have a seat

Every other word is bleeped out, so how can you even hear any of it? Which might be a good thing, but it's a little annoying. They should have just not let them perform since the whole song is full of cussing. That would have saved them some time and effort.

Looks like the audience went to sleep again while Eminem was on. :lol:

I think Taylor Swift will win Artist of the Year.

But...If our dear Michael wins, I hope Janet and Jermaine accept together.

If he is really going back to work and not jail, I have a serious problem with that.

Why is he not in jail?

Ok guys, I really think MJ WILL win all the awards he's up for (just like Taylor swift seems to be doing) But I DON'T think he will win Artist of the year... :runs:...i REALLY feel as though Taylor will take that one (unfortunatley). I HOPE NOT, but I think we should just prepare ourselves for a loss.

He deserves that more than anything else he's nominated for and more than anyone else in the world deserves it! I want him to win all 5, but if he were to only win 1 tonight, I would want it to be that one. He better win it. :( :angel:

muting now

:yes:

Just want to clear this up because I understood what Jermaine was talking about. He thanked Dick Clark (who has been the producer of the AMAs forever) for giving Michael and the J5 one of their first big breaks on American Bandstand when they first came out. Jermaine didn't just mention j5 for nothing and it was within context.

I liked most of Jermaine's speech, but he does have me giving him the side-eye everytime he goes up there and says something.

Agreed. I like that he mentioned Mike's message too.

What is wrong with Eminem? He looks really different

No bleached blonde hair perhaps?

Wow, ease up everyone. Eminem ain't that bad. He created his own hits, his own beats. Climbed from the bottom to the top.

True.
I don't know much about him as a person but as an artist he's quite innovative and I think, talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back