Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is so rushed
even the exceptance speeches they are only allowed a few seconds
they should learn from Michael - they need to let it "Simmmer" ... a bit
it so rushed you dont have time to enjoy _ or savor the moment

Aww yes Whitney is an international superstar just like our MJ. She deserves this award. I hope her performance is good.

LOL, me too. I'm trying this now... forum in one Firefox window (not tab), stream in another window, on the sides of my screen so that I can see both at the same time from now on ;)
Good idea! Doing that now...
Makes it a bit harder to navigate this monstrous thread though :p

Happy for Whitney, she does deserve it, but....this was supposed to be Michael. 2009 was supposed to be his comeback. He was supposed to be the one in those videos right now. =(

Jer Majesty Jackson and there is also Royalty Jackson he's TJ's son, sums everything you need to know about the family .

We know u rich J.Lo.....DAMN! *roles eyes* Her and her Ghetto chic shit!

lol!!

Bye guys! i g2g :waving:

Have fun mtv chatting !

Awwwwww! Talk to ya soon x

LOL @ this tweet "Who in the Jermajesty is Gloriana?"

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!! That is brilliant, hahaha. People are so gifted aren't they! :lol:

I'm throwing on my Louboutins, really. It's gotten to a point where these wack singers are singing about shoes, WTF. Her fall was just the icing on the cake, this BIT@H should be banned from show business.

LOL!!!! You made me laugh!!!!

Go Whitney! Sing it to them! She sounds great!

Good idea! Doing that now...
Makes it a bit harder to navigate this monstrous thread though :p
Yeah, I know. Gotta skinny-window it and side scroll. But at least I won't miss anyone falling on their butts again...

I got you Whitney, I got you girl.
Great job. You just made every other performer tonight (except for Janet) look bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back