Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm throwin on my Louboutins" - how much is she getting paid for this?
Wtf.

Gaga looks like a good person, did you see her when she got nominated? She seemed very shy and all.. !

Amazing on stage, shy in public.. remind you someone ? :p

I think Jennifer has class, and she is beautiful, and she may not be the most talented, but who was on this night??? she is the best sdo far, at least for me

Oh! JLO just fell on her bum. I don't think that was intentional, but she recovered prettty well!

I've decided all Americans are country music fans, its their closet music and they all have a country record.
LOLOLOL. Sh*t, you got me. I once owned a Garth Brooks CD ;)

Jermajesty is still working its way up the tt list LMAO! Highlight of the night along with Michael's award :lol:

It's kind of effed up that Jermajesty is trending, but Michael isn't - I mean, Mike won an award and Jermajesty just stood there :lol:

But this proves that people listen when Jermaine is talking :hysterical:

I know. It surprised me there's not a mention by winners or whomever. Really. Doesn't have to be a long speech, but at least a mention, like "And guys, I wouldn't be here today if it weren't Michael Jackson. Love you, Mike!" you know... something like that.

bluetopez: yeah, I think more Cyndi than Madonna, yeah. As far as crazy clothes go...

Who's Gloriana? If I spelled that right. HAHAH, he just said himself... "who the heck is Gloriana", :lmao:!
This is hollywood. All fake celebs who only care about themselves. What do you expect?
even if they stole his moves, his sounds, and that he revolutionized the pop industry and opened the doors for those black artists, they wouldn't show much gratefulness. :rolleyes:

Man this thread is growing sooo fast....been reading from far back and still cant reach the most current page, decided to post this and go back to reading..

Gaga looks like a good person, did you see her when she got nominated? She seemed very shy and all.. !

Amazing on stage, shy in public.. remind you someone ? :p

yes I thought the same...God bless her.....

lol we all saw that.
icon_biggrin2.gif
poor J-lo

I started out thinking Lady Gaga was horrible and very strange, and I still think she's strange, but she actually has a great voice. At least she isn't like so many others who use autotune ish.
Mary J., Carrie and Kelly were good too.
I have no idea who Gloriana is either, LOL.
They only did one category that Michael was nominated in, but all they keep talking about is one other one. I thought there were 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back