Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Gaga is working it. I don't know why everyone hates on her. She sings live, dances, plays the piano and always puts on a fucking good performance.

I agree. She pushes the boundaries. She's a great singer, musician and performer.
I don't own any of her CDs but I respect her.

MJ to win all the awards he's nominated for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
prayingggggggggggggggg...............

I thought Lady Gaga did a wonderful performance, she's reminding me of Madonna. Gaga just made a new fan tonight. :)

Rihanna performance was over the top, and that's a plus in my books. (I'm so glad I'm recording this in High Definition :D )

4 more to go for MJ.

lol one tweet says that jermajesty is a jerhomophobe hahahaha

Just watching all these people perform is making me feel weirdly sad, because after watching so many performances of Michael singing live, everyone else just seems...unfortunate and boring.

I mean, not that I could do it any better, but Fergie? Not impressed. Rhianna? Sorry, no.
Carrie Underwood? Yawn.

I guess it just takes a lot to impress me after Michael left his mark. :no:

He didn't need autotune, didn't need the network to bleep out his curses every 30 seconds. I don't know...maybe I'm being unreasonable.

No, you aren't being unreasonable. I get you. :) Michael is special. He raised the bar.

Is Lady Gaga suppose to be like a modern version of Madonna?

That's what people are saying...:brow:

Michael has been doing that since the Bad Tour.....

He's always been light years ahead of everyone...

:yes: The Thriller Jacket during the Bad Tour.

Are they not going to mention Michael at all? Do they not show people who passed away this year like at other shows? The musicians and singers? He won many AMA's in his career.

Yeah at 24 I feel like an old fart...all these new artists sound like a noisy mess to my ears!
Wait 'til you're over 35. It's just all downhill from there on out (if you consider going "who the hell is that and what kind of stupid-looking outfit is she wearing???!" to be downhill, lolol)

Lot of 22 year olds here (@Naad and PrincessMichaela)! I just turned 22 on the 16th, ha! x

Are they not going to mention Michael at all? Do they not show people who passed away this year like at other shows? The musicians and singers? He won many AMA's in his career.

they showed mj clips earlier during the red carpet but who knows maybe they'll show more

'jermajesty was named after Jerry M. Ajesty, inventor of 'Baby Hair in a Can' >>>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LITERALLY!!!'

omg I am so happy to be back I could access the sight I dont know why but jeez guys I sure am happy to be back
I hope Michael wins the next 4 awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back