Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaga makes me smile. I like her..she's different..i like her performance.

Lady Gaga is working it. I don't know why everyone hates on her. She sings live, dances, plays the piano and always puts on a fucking good performance.

Not to hate on Gaga, but I don't know if she tries to be sexy or something?! - She does nothing to me.
if Rihanna tried too hard then what is Lady Gaga doing?

Shakira don't even dress down and she shut the shit down :lol:

Lady Gaga is working it. I don't know why everyone hates on her. She sings live, dances, plays the piano and always puts on a fucking good performance.

Yea... she's starting to grow on me....

I DON'T GET LADY GAGA.
Seriously, I'm bored with her.

Also, hello autotune! :rolleyes2:

Actually though, I do have to say, the smashing bottles bit was pretty great.

Who is this :no:...I'm 22 and I don't know who these people are, its always been about Michael, no one compares!!

I'll be 22 in a few weeks and yep, totally lost tonight. Ditto everything you said. It is, was, and will always be Michael.

Who is this :no:...I'm 22 and I don't know who these people are, its always been about Michael, no one compares!!

Yeah, I know how you feel. Except I'm 16 and I don't even know who most of these people are. This is my own generation (sadly). Oh well.

Go Michael! :heart:

wait, where are you guys reading the twitts from Jermajesty?

I don't think Jermajesty is tweeting. He is just trending, which means there are a lot of people tweeting about him. Probably about his name, poor thing. . . :(

Now, that slower song from Gaga wasn't too bad. Was that a separate song from what she started with or was that all part of the same song? Sorry, I'm old and not up to date with these new fangdang artists. :fear:

Edit: oh wait, even younger ppl are lost. Okay, I don't feel so bad now. :lol:

Yay!

How much longer we got to go btw? I don't even know when it started

On another note...I really can't stand Lady Gaga *covers ears*

Approx 1 more hour or so :)

LMAO - I guess we both are getting old, the "kids" loves her :lol: :D

wait, where are you guys reading the twitts from Jermajesty?
No, no, "Jermajesty" was a trending topic, meaning one of the top 10 or so topics people were tweeting about. Mostly saying things like, "Jermaine has a kid named Jermajesty? ".... and I won't repeat the rest of the sentence, lol...

i think evrybody is traying wayyyyyy hard to impress, but they just dont have IT, i have to admit lady gaga is traying to impress, i think is the best so far, at least tshe tries to impress with talent... she is not super good, but idn, at least she tries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back