Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It surprised me there's not a mention by winners or whomever. Really. Doesn't have to be a long speech, but at least a mention, like "And guys, I wouldn't be here today if it weren't Michael Jackson. Love you, Mike!" you know... something like that.

bluetopez: yeah, I think more Cyndi than Madonna, yeah. As far as crazy clothes go...

Who's Gloriana? If I spelled that right. HAHAH, he just said himself... "who the heck is Gloriana", :lmao:!
This is hollywood. All fake celebs who only care about their own fame and themselves. What do you expect?
Even though they stole his moves, his sounds, and that he revolutionized the pop industry and opened the doors for those black artists, they are too occupied by the limelight to bother about mentioning him.

I started out thinking Lady Gaga was horrible and very strange, and I still think she's strange, but she actually has a great voice. At least she isn't like so many others who use autotune ish.
Mary J., Carrie and Kelly were good too.
I have no idea who Gloriana is either, LOL.
They only did one category that Michael was nominated in, but all they keep talking about is one other one. I thought there were 5?

Gaga looks like a good person, did you see her when she got nominated? She seemed very shy and all.. !

Amazing on stage, shy in public.. remind you someone ? :p

really, i thought she was all uptight, thats good cause i kinda like Gaga, i mean his performances are good, not so much her music, but you cant have it all, only Michael had it all, and he's gone, the show is pretty boring, but im here cause of Michael, he deserves to win, this is his last time :cry:

It's kind of effed up that Jermajesty is trending, but Michael isn't - I mean, Mike won an award and Jermajesty just stood there :lol:

But this proves that people listen when Jermaine is talking :hysterical:

:hysterical:

dang, i missed the part where Mike won. Anybody got a youtube link or sumthing?

I've decided all Americans are country music fans, its their closet music and they all have a country record.

LOL, I only like some kinds of country music, if it's mixed with pop. I love Carrie Underwood. Her performance tonight wasn't that great though.

^

Nah! Calotte12.. Gaga is definitely not shy...

I've seen interviews of her. She reminds me more of a nice mellowed out Madonna...

Actually, when I saw Lady Gaga's reaction to her name being said, I was like "aww". Her little shy smile was kind of endearing.

Also, whoa, Jackson reality show ad...

Damn I'm on the live stream so I missed the buttfall while I was flippin between this page and that. haha
LOL, me too. I'm trying this now... forum in one Firefox window (not tab), stream in another window, on the sides of my screen so that I can see both at the same time from now on ;)

:lol: all you guys are crackin me up! :hysterical:

Oh man, so far my only fav parts of the show have been Janet, Mike winning, and now I'm just waiting for Adam Lambert's performance, I like Adam :)

I'm throwing on my Louboutins, really. It's gotten to a point where these wack singers are singing about shoes, WTF. Her fall was just the icing on the cake, this BIT@H should be banned from show business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back