Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, she got that diva hair-toss thing going on. Watch and learn, kiddies ;)

Whitney was AMAZING. And she looks gorgeous.
So classy.

I adore her.

She just made all the other acts look totally ridiculous too.

Oh WOW GO WHITNEY! She is a superstar.
OMG she sounded just like Michael when she said "I love YOU" :cry:

26 years ago, it was mj's night.
Wish i could turn back timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
:(

Aww, she just said "I love YOU!" like Michael used to. And Reba was in the audience crying. Aww.

Oooh Whitney - and OMG those beeeeautiful cellos in the end :cry:

It seems like it takes a mature woman to get it going tonight.
Janet, Shakira, and now Whitney shut it down totally.

Even a weak performance by Janet was better than a good attempt by Rihanna - I rest my case.

Jer Majesty Jackson and there is also Royalty Jackson he's TJ's son, sums everything you need to know about the family .

Dont forget Prince! Mike was jus' like his family. The apple don't fall far from the tree...

LOL WHERE ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING THIS?!?! Your comments are driving me nuts!

Is it streaming somewhere? God I hate living in L.A. we get everything after the east coast.

It's a bit hard to watch Whitney. Michael was suppose to have his comeback too. I am happy for her but I can't help but feel sad.

they seriously need to hand out awards! like wtf!! i wanna see mj kick this bitches ass

Ok.... my goodness, it's 4:00 in the morning here. Get on with the awards already...

MJ better beat out Taylor swift, Lady Gaga (sorry Gaga
kissing.gif
) Eminem, and whoever for artist of the year.

LOL WHERE ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING THIS?!?! Your comments are driving me nuts!

Is it streaming somewhere? God I hate living in L.A. we get everything after the east coast.

I think it comes on in an hour in L.A. ?
I have a friend there waiting to watch it.

Happy for Whitney, she does deserve it, but....this was supposed to be Michael. 2009 was supposed to be his comeback. He was supposed to be the one in those videos right now. =(
awww I know man...it's freaking HARD to enjoy somebody (even when you love them) when somebody else that you love is gone.

Happy for Whitney, she does deserve it, but....this was supposed to be Michael. 2009 was supposed to be his comeback. He was supposed to be the one in those videos right now. =(

It would have been the both of them this year. I could so see him performing tonight. :(

Oh WOW GO WHITNEY! She is a superstar.
OMG she sounded just like Michael when she said "I love YOU" :cry:

I know! I thought of Mike when she said it. OMG Reba has tears in her EYES! Mama Whit getting some big love from the crowd. Well done, Whitney. :clapping:

I love how so many of us noticed/mentioned the Michaelesque "I love you" :( *hugs to everybody* Love you all.

Dont forget Prince! Mike was jus' like his family. The apple don't fall far from the tree...

PRINCE was Michael's grandfather's name! Prince Scruse! Michael didn't make up a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back