Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Whitney made me cry. I am happy for her, but it makes me miss Michael so much more:(

Dont forget Prince! Mike was jus' like his family. The apple don't fall far from the tree...
Yeah, but Prince is an actual name, lol. There are lots of people named Prince. One thing you can say for Jermajesty... it's certainly unique. Name your kid that and you don't have to worry about there being 5 other ones in their 3rd grade class.

It's a bit hard to watch Whitney. Michael was suppose to have his comeback too. I am happy for her but I can't help but feel sad.

I know... It hurts....

Michael should be the one driving the audience nuts right now...

Please forgive me, Mike.. I feel so selfish...

I just want you back.

I dont care about any other artists.

LOL WHERE ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING THIS?!?! Your comments are driving me nuts!

Is it streaming somewhere? God I hate living in L.A. we get everything after the east coast.

Gosh, I know! Show doesn't even start for another hour here!!! :mellow: Thanks everyone for the updates. :yes:

I'm so proud of Whitney, yet so deeply saddened that this "year of the comebacks" is missing the most significant legend of all.

Dont forget Prince! Mike was jus' like his family. The apple don't fall far from the tree...

Except Prince is a family name! Katherine's father was named Prince Scruse. Michael named the boys after his maternal grandfather.

Jermaine naming his son Jermadgesty. . .*smh* He is such a cutie though. I wonder if he will want to change his name when he grows up! I would!

Ok....LMAO @ This Twitter "The fact Jermaine name his kid "Jermajesty" is proof sniffin Sharpies while colorin ur hair cause brain damage"

OMG its not funny for the poor kid but this is what happens when you choose a name like that.

What a beautiful heart felt performance by Whitney
she knows how to bring you into and live the moment.
I was very touched

I voted for Reba over Taylor :D

but since Taylor won, she better not win the artist of the year. Or i'm gonna go Kanye on her ass.

yes my girl Whitney was a problem when she said "i love u" i almost brokedown thinking so hard about michael. MJ brother is mess lol gotta love him thro my girl Janet killed it

Gosh, I know! Show doesn't even start for another hour here!!! :mellow: Thanks everyone for the updates. :yes:

lmao.. we should have thought about making a "Westcoast ONLY discussion thread". :lol:
We're totally screwed out from talking about it with the rest of the folks here. :cry:

I've just noticed all the country awards and performers they show on the AMA.

Ok....LMAO @ This Twitter "The fact Jermaine name his kid "Jermajesty" is proof sniffin Sharpies while colorin ur hair cause brain damage"

OMG its not funny for the poor kid but this is what happens when you choose a name like that.

@Zwagger: and we thot Nigerian names were bad.... Jermajesty tho?? for real? ill take Shaniqua anyday!

:hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back