All In Your Name feat. MJ - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD barrygibb.com [UPDATE] New Clip pg 10

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

Yes...Speechless!
Starting at 5:08, you think he's not gonna keep going higher...But he does! And he's so incredible....Then he steps back....That...Ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done...

He's too amazing for words....I miss him SO much!
angel3l.gif
This song contains a message from Heaven.
angel3r.gif

I pray that all the people of this planet, Earth, will listen to this song and learn to live in Peace and Harmony. :angel:

Last edited:
Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

This video is magical! Michael is so cute and so f**** genious!

Amazing video.. o___o

Just when I thought I couldn't miss him more. So amazing to watch this.

is wonderfel video thank yoy barry gibs i am download now video

It is moments like this where the tears once again flow. I am waiting for the day it stops and just my heart aches.

Thank you for the Youtube version.

So true. thats why i havnt watched it yet. it hurts more to watch it then it does to not watch it. and the pain from having everything taken away from you like he never excisted is so painful

Downloaded. I may watch it, in a few years. Who knows? :cry:

Don't wait to watch it guys...It hurts yes, but he's in a studio, he's singing, and most important, he's happy in this video...

I hope SONY and the estate can release more footage like this in the future. I remembered they said the whole invincible session were video taped. Hope they will release one day.

I dont see why not. It's a piece of music history, and a lot of people would be interested in seeing it. Keeping it in a vault would be such a waste

He sounds and looks gorgeous. You guys should watch it.

Hey, I went to the website, bought the video and tried to download, but it kept stopping at 51%. Does anyone have that same problem? Help me, please.

Hey, I went to the website, bought the video and tried to download, but it kept stopping at 51%. Does anyone have that same problem? Help me, please.
Someone above said try this
Try logging in to the site and going to the "My Account" page
Then under "my Orders" click on "downloads" (second line)
Then click on "Download" (top right) and it should start downloading the song/video

Someone above said try this

That's exactly what I did, but still nothing. I'm getting desperate. I wonder why it kept stopping at 51%.

That's exactly what I did, but still nothing. I'm getting desperate. I wonder why it kept stopping at 51%.

Its been doing that to lot of people if you read the thread - Some have found solutions like the one i posted
If there is a contact section send them a message with all the info on your order and ask if they can help

I found this From Barry's site - You can email them and they will help
should you still experience a problem please contact us at orders@barrygibb.com with your order ID in the subject field ( otherwise they are spammed ) . We have also enabled more downloads of your purchases of "All in Your Name" in case you have an interupted download. Thanks
The BarryGibb.com Team

I just gave them the email. Thanks and hopefully, we'll see.

Well, I did everything, but still nothing happened. Is there any other solution?

It worked just fine 4 me, but then again that would've been highly ironic...today of all days.

startrn.png

finishnp.png

The less than perfect quality of the footage makes it all the more precious and endearing. Things and people ain't gotta be perfect to be right :cheeky:

I also got a few other things from the store. Barry is awesome. God bless him and his family.

Much, much love to everyone. :)

Last edited:

Don't know where to put it. Barry Gibb just uploaded a new video with Michael in the studio.

Don't know where to put it. Barry Gibb just uploaded a new video with Michael in the studio.

Thankyou so much. We want more :bow: that felt like only 10 seconds but it was great though. Love his voice! :wub:

I love Michael in this. He looked so fine!

You put it in the right place, don't worry :cheeky:

Isn't Barry a complete sweetheart?

God bless him!!!

:bow:

Last edited:

Thanks justnut for sharing this, thanks Barry. Just wonder, they are gonna cut 2 hours footage to 1-2 minute snippets and leak it year by year? lol

Thank you for sharing another little snippet. Love it but makes me miss Michael all the more.

Back