All In Your Name feat. MJ - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD barrygibb.com [UPDATE] New Clip pg 10

This is the first thing I thought as well. I'm so happy about this. I can't stop watching it.This is as genuine of a tribute as it gets. We have now out that posthumus song of Amy Winehouse with Tony Bennett. The video for that song is also footage of Amy and Tony together in the studio. WHY on Earth couldn't Sony do something like that with this video? Why is it Barry that has to promote it on his website? Instead we got all those uninspiring, uncreative, boring videos from Sony for the songs on the "Michael" album. Why not something like this? Why not THIS? I seriously don't understand Sony.
barry owns it. is there a way of asking him? agree that something like this had just gone by the way side when it should have had a proper release

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

What a lovely XMas present!But I believe the video should be free for all. I have ordered the song mp3 from site (and 7 times!) and never got the download link though ...anyone else had probs ? I emailed no response.

Try logging in and going to the "My Account" page
Then under "my Orders" click on "downloads" (second line)
Then click on "Download" (top right) and it should start downloading the song/video

I'm not sure if it will be different on a PC but that worked when I tried it on a mac. Hope this helped!

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

Try logging in and going to the "My Account" page
Then under "my Orders" click on "downloads" (second line)
Then click on "Download" (top right) and it should start downloading the song/video

I'm not sure if it will be different on a PC but that worked when I tried it on a mac. Hope this helped!

yeayyy thank u prob solved !:woohoo:

When I watch this, I am transferred into another realm, another reality. Yet when it ends, it just comes crashing down.

:D ................. :wub:

HE IS INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, GORGEOUS, I'M SPEECHLESS!
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALL IN YOUR NAME FOREVER!!!
THANK YOU BARRY FOR THIS UNIQUE GIFT!!!

Yes...Speechless!

Starting at 5:08, you think he's not gonna keep going higher...But he does! And he's so incredible....Then he steps back....That...Ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done...

He's too amazing for words....I miss him SO much!

It's amazing....... thank you Mr Gibb for sharing it with us. Michael, we miss you....

Wow! I've adored this song since it became avalible, but listening to it and seeing the footage of BG & MJ together in the studio makes me cry happy tears! Beautiful beyond this world... :)

barry owns it. is there a way of asking him? agree that something like this had just gone by the way side when it should have had a proper release

I agree. This needs to be put out as a single on the major music market and it should be included on Michael's next all-new posthumous album even as a possible bonus track, in my opinion.

Thank you Barry for this wonderful song. And Michael, if you can hear me, thank you also for putting your voice on this song.

Yes...Speechless!

Starting at 5:08, you think he's not gonna keep going higher...But he does! And he's so incredible....Then he steps back....That...Ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done...

He's too amazing for words....I miss him SO much!
Beautiful moment. Wonder what Barry's thinking at that moment. That higher note at that moment completely finished the song and lifted the song even higher (literally, :D). I love Michael's musicality so much.

^^ I can watch this over and over again..What I would give to have more and more of this type of footage for future videos...THIS is what we want...I can watch hours and hours and never get bored...

Imagine being in the studio with him for every step of a piece of music he's creating?? :swoon:

This is priceless.The Master at work. Thanks Barry.

Miss you Mike!

^^ I can watch this over and over again..What I would give to have more and more of this type of footage for future videos...THIS is what we want...I can watch hours and hours and never get bored...

Imagine being in the studio with him for every step of a piece of music he's creating?? :swoon:

I agree..I have watched it over and over,,and i dont get sick of it...just to see Michael in his element doing what he loved to do..making MaGIC. its just so amazing. I can never thank Mr.Gibb enough for releasing this footage...what a blessing,

A lovely video. Knowing how mj filmed absolutely everything during his life, there must be a ton of stuff sitting somewhere. Would love to see more studio recording, esp his faster tracks, as you just know he is dancing.

Michaels voice is so powerful!! It's crazy how he can impress me to the fullest after hearing decades of work.. And STILL!!

Berrys voice on the other hand!! haha

Michaels voice is so powerful!! It's crazy how he can impress me to the fullest after hearing decades of work.. And STILL!!

Berrys voice on the other hand!! haha

I know right...I totatly agree with the first part of your post about being constant awww of Michael's voice...he NEVER stops amazing me...still..all these years later.

what we difference of opinion on..is Mr.Gibb...lol...I grew up listening to his vocals ...Solo and with the BeeGees...I think he has an amazing voice...I have been hearing it since 1970.so my ears are so in tune with him...:)

I love Barry's voice....Both his and Michael's voice complement each other so well...

Lol! Just put me on a chair in a dark corner of the studio, I don't have to drink or eat a thing, I'll be silent and non-existent (maybe they got two chairs, so we can swoon together..:D)

[/b]
Lol! Just put me on a chair in a dark corner of the studio, I don't have to drink or eat a thing, I'll be silent and non-existent (maybe they got two chairs, so we can swoon together..:D)

:rofl: Who needs nourishment when you're watching magic? :D

I love the part where Michael goes "dadada" a couple of times. It reminds me of when he sang Smile. I wish this was on tv with the other videos so people could see. There should be variety on tv for people.

:D" :heart: :flowers:" :girl_in_love::heart::girl_love::D:give_heart::heart: :give_rose::D :heart::give_flowers:

Last edited:

* edit *

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong I enjoy listening to the Gibbs.. unique voice in general, and I find it fun.. But my PERSONAL opinion when it comes to the true quality of voice next to MICHAEL at parts Gibbs sounds cartoony when hitting hire notes!

That does not change my opinion on Gibbs music though, I have a little collection of Gibbs music myself.

[/b]

add one more chair for me... :fear:

You know there is no one in this world ever that will ever have the incredible, just magical falsetto that Michael has. The Gibbs don't have it , nobody does. It is simply out of this world!

YES!!!!
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
Kerminhoooooooooooooooooooooo :shout: >>>
kermit.gif
:woohoo:

First of all, we all need to send Barry Gibb our thanks for doing this.

Secondly, it can't just have been me, but I seriously got the chills watching that video, watching Michael in all his essence, that man had a gift and I'm not just talking musical, Michael's love was exuding from that footage.

Precious, absolutely precious.....I thought I was gonna cry for a minute there. I'll be watching this again and again, I so love and miss him, damn!:wub:

YES!!!!
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
Kerminhoooooooooooooooooooooo :shout: >>>
kermit.gif
:woohoo:

lol, love how u made a brazilian twist with the spelling.. Kerminhooooo :p

First of all, we all need to send Barry Gibb our thanks for doing this.

Secondly, it can't just have been me, but I seriously got the chills watching that video, watching Michael in all his essence, that man had a gift and I'm not just talking musical, Michael's love was exuding from that footage.

Precious, absolutely precious.....I thought I was gonna cry for a minute there. I'll be watching this again and again, I so love and miss him, damn!:wub:

So wonderful to see this footage. Thank you for sharing the links and YT video.

Seeing Michael immersed in the music....the song..... gave me goosebumps. I was dam
near in tears.
His voice is like none other. I LOVE the way he connects with his music.
When he snaps his fingers when Barry sings "children" at 1:00 and again at 1:08
when he sings "the taking" is just one moment that the connection is so evident.
The body language and hand gestures throughout and especially at 2:34......what can I say?
My goodness!

Miss you Michael. :sad2: More than words can express.

Nope. You're not the only one. :girl_smile:

:D" :heart: :flowers:" :girl_in_love::heart::girl_love::D:give_heart::heart: :give_rose::D :heart::give_flowers:

Hahaha! My sentiments exactly.

Back