All In Your Name feat. MJ - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD barrygibb.com [UPDATE] New Clip pg 10

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

It's not working for me.

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

Pls pls upload!!!

Bad quality, sadly... I guess it will be up on youtube soon.

But to me, it's just amazing to see MJ in the studio. Amazing. I will gladly let Sony take my money for more stuff like this.
I agree. Keeps the memories alive.

Amazing studio footage. Words can't describe how beautiful Michael is. It's magical to see the angel immersed himself in music. :wub:Such a wonderful Christmas gift from Barry.

Someone upload please, I cannot buy it!!!

HE IS INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, GORGEOUS, I'M SPEECHLESS!
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALL IN YOUR NAME FOREVER!!!
THANK YOU BARRY FOR THIS UNIQUE GIFT!!!

:cry:

Most beautiful 5 minutes of the day, def.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Dorian and thanks for the link Pentum.

Now I'm perma-smiled :D

Now I'm perma-smiled :D

0.50-0.53
smiley_bigkiss.gif
, 1.00 and 1.08, 1.31 (his hands, lol) and also loved his aaaahhhs and ooohhss..
smily.png

Isn't is beautiful watching our angel singing harmony? :wub:

Absolutely stunning!

Almost brought a tear to my eye watching him perform like that in a studio.

RELEASE SOME STUDIO FOOTAGE MJ ESTATE!!!!!!!!!!

My year has been made in 5 minutes. Thankyou Barry, and of course, Thankyou for your gift you shared with the world, sweet Michael.

What a nice way to end the year 2011!

I truly love this video. No gimmick. Just Michael in his element.

MAGIC!

lol at Michael reading lyrics from the paper for the ooohs and aaahs :D

after a hard day of work and school this was all i needed

thanks for uploading this. ill watch it another time. im not in a good emotional place right now to be watching footage

Incredible.

Now THAT'S Michael Jackson.

John Branca, Sony Music... Watch and learn. Watch and learn.

THIS is the stuff the fans want.

My God, he is so talented.

Really like it that we can be enthousiastic all together about something again. Love that feeling of sharing these beautiful moments with other fans who feel the same emotions.

God... It's just so amazing.

When he smiles, I smile. I have the video on repeat now.

Let's jus stop and enjoy this moment :D

Oooh I love this man!! :wub:

I love the final "FOL-LOW meee" part with the hand gestures and everything. He's so animated compared to Barry Gibb. You can tell he feels it with every inch of his body.

I love the final "FOL-LOW meee" part with the hand gestures and everything. He's so animated compared to Barry Gibb. You can tell he feels it with every inch of his body.

Exactly!!! He feels the song. Just love every gesture he made.

And that hand signal he made when Barry sang "children"...

How can one not be in awe in a studio with him.

This is priceless!!!

I don't think I've ever heard such a pure, angelic falsetto than Michael's....ever....It's so unique and beautiful!

Back