All In Your Name feat. MJ - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD barrygibb.com [UPDATE] New Clip pg 10

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

Where's Ashtanga's Kermie?? :wild:

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

And I love how he does his ooooh and ahhs, I've never seen him doing background like this, soooooo precious! God, I hope the estate has more footage like this. It would be magical for all the fans.

And I love how he does his ooooh and ahhs, I've never seen him doing background like this, soooooo precious! God, I hope the estate has more footage like this. It would be magical for all the fans.

Rodney Jerkins said that all the Invincible sessions were filmed and that he watched it all the time.

OhMyGoodness. :wub:

Things like this give me mixed emotions, happy to see but extreme feelings of missing him so much at the same time. :cry:

Rodney Jerkins said that all the Invincible sessions were filmed and that he watched it all the time.

OMG that is great news!! I just hope one day we will be able to watch it. Somehow we need to let the estate know how much we want this footage!

guys, be nice to the repeat button, he has feelings too :D

Where's Ashtanga's Kermie?? :wild:

Yes, where's Ashtanga's Kermit????

:lol:

Kerminhoooooooooooooooooooo :shout:

HE IS INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, GORGEOUS, I'M SPEECHLESS!
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALL IN YOUR NAME FOREVER!!!
THANK YOU BARRY FOR THIS UNIQUE GIFT!!!

kermit.gif

:cry:

Last edited:

I have to agree..this is beautiful...Michael in his pure element...recording...just beautiful...Thank You Mr. Gibb.

What a great video.

Just purchased it.

What a wonderful video. Amazing!

YAY! LOVE IT! MJ and Barry!

That was so magical! Wow thank you so much Mr Gibb for this footage, this was truly beautiful.

God, his voice is so amazing. :wub:

Amazing! I wish we could see all of his recording sessions!

looooooooooooooove this sooo much...his angelic voice :)

So wonderful to see this footage. Thank you for sharing the links and YT video.

Seeing Michael immersed in the music....the song..... gave me goosebumps. I was dam
near in tears. His voice is like none other. I LOVE the way he connects with his music.
When he snaps his fingers when Barry sings "children" at 1:00 and again at 1:08
when he sings "the taking" is just one moment that the connection is so evident.
The body language and hand gestures throughout and especially at 2:34......what can I say?
My goodness!

Miss you Michael. :sad2: More than words can express.

Thank you, thank you and thank you! What a nice thing to see right before Christmas. This is exactly what we want and hope to see. Just Michael and every little thing he does.

Re: NEW All In Your Name- FULL Video from Barry Gibb

So stunning - I can watch it over and over again.:wild: A pure genius at work. MJ so cute and so into the song:angel:. What a christmas present. I hope there will be more in the future:woohoo:. Thank you Barry Gibb for sharing this with us.:)

Aw man. Watching that I was caught in another world for 5 minutes, and then I find myself sent straight back into reality. Just why? :cry:

I haven't been able to stop watching this. This is definately some of the most captivating footage I think I've ever seen of Michael. To watch this genius at work and to watch that amazing voice in the studio - what a privilege. All the crap that's gone on in the last two years seems to be put into perspective watching this video.

What a lovely XMas present!But I believe the video should be free for all. I have ordered the song mp3 from site (and 7 times!) and never got the download link though ...anyone else had probs ? I emailed no response.

OMG, I love this so much! Now, this is how a posthumus video should look like! Michael sounds wonderful and he looks gorgeous too (I like it that he's unshaven :p ).

I haven't been able to stop watching this. This is definately some of the most captivating footage I think I've ever seen of Michael. To watch this genius at work and to watch that amazing voice in the studio - what a privilege. All the crap that's gone on in the last two years seems to be put into perspective watching this video.
Totally agree. And The BeeGees were (like Michael) my favorite group as a child. Had a huge crush on Barry too :D, so to me there are two geniuses at work here and seeing them together to me is undescribable. Lot's of emotions when seeing this. Maurice Gibb and Michael aren't here any longer and recently Barry's other brother Robin was (is?) very ill. I treasure this footage enormously. You can guess why.

John Branca, Sony Music... Watch and learn. Watch and learn.

THIS is the stuff the fans want.

This is the first thing I thought as well. I'm so happy about this. I can't stop watching it.

This is as genuine of a tribute as it gets.

We have now out that posthumus song of Amy Winehouse with Tony Bennett. The video for that song is also footage of Amy and Tony together in the studio. WHY on Earth couldn't Sony do something like that with this video? Why is it Barry that has to promote it on his website? Instead we got all those uninspiring, uncreative, boring videos from Sony for the songs on the "Michael" album. Why not something like this? Why not THIS?

I seriously don't understand Sony.

this is absolutely awesome and improved the end of an otherwise sub-optimal day. thanks to Barry Gibb for releasing this and to MJJC members for sharing :)

Back