All In Your Name feat. MJ - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD barrygibb.com [UPDATE] New Clip pg 10

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

I saw the clip last night .. It was amazing and magical

Thanks for sharing

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

I can not stop watching .. See Michael speak, move, create something that we had not seen yet and 'pure magic, a dream.
How we miss us .. Michael

Thank you very much Barry Gibb, God bless you.

Great! Barry Gibb :lol:
i get an All in your name video
Thanks youtube link

Seeing all this incredible footage just makes me very curious and excited about the Invincible studio footage that was supposedly recorded. Man, this footage is AWESOME!

These clips of MJ are so precious now more than ever.

Thanks to BG!

Thanks justnut for sharing this, thanks Barry. Just wonder, they are gonna cut 2 hours footage to 1-2 minute snippets and leak it year by year? lol

Couldn't help but laugh @ this1 lol. You do make a point. It's taken them more than an year to release a song and a video, feels like they are draggin' this out forever, don't it?

Mirabella, this is not directed at you. I know you only meant it as a joke, but it made me think of more serious things. I would be extremely cautious before accusing anyone about making profit on Michael's back and their connection to him.

It certainly isn't Barry's case or that of many other of his friends OR that of the Jackson family, in spite of the rampant allegations about several of its members, allegations which fan sites love to collect and dissect to no avail.

Before accusing anyone of using Michael's name i would take a lot more care.....i really would. Things can happen and be said for the wildest and strangest reasons one could imagine...

It really is a rare treat to see Michael working and crafting music in the studio. A shame we don't have more. Imagine seeing the creation of Who Is It, Man In The Mirror, Smooth Criminal etc, in the studio.

Back