Album Re-Release: Michael Jackson The Hits 6 July 09 UK

Re: New Album Release: Michael Jackson The Hits 6 July 09 UK

^^^^ if it ain't a joke, i'm still laughin.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

:lol:mad:raymone bain.

and for the guy that says MJ has to give his approval for rerelease..the master haven't been reverted back to MJ yet. so sony does not need mj's approval for rereleases. mj owns the songs but sony owns the masters.

Doesn't Sony have the rights and masters to Michael's songs so they can release them as much as they want? And awhile back I heard that they were supposed to give them back to him at some point in the future as well as hearing that his contract with them was up with the release of Number Ones, yet they're still repackaging and releasing his music. So I'm confused. What is the real deal with that?

Wouldn't new material bring in WAY more money? With the hype around the concerts Sony and MJ could make 10 times more sales/money then they ever would with a greatest hits.

Well that is exactly it, if they release new music, it would bring many other opportunities for MJ next to money!! And I thought that might've happened with Philips telling us about the new tracks MJ is going to perform..but I guess not eh? plus if he was going to release a new single, it would've been around by now, wouldn't it?

^^^^ if it ain't a joke, i'm still laughin.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

:lol:mad:raymone bain.

and for the guy that says MJ has to give his approval for rerelease..the master haven't been reverted back to MJ yet. so sony does not need mj's approval for rereleases. mj owns the songs but sony owns the masters.

its not as simple as that!! I'm sure Michael is involved with this, it is being advertised through the same website that is advertising the "This Is It" tour!! why people find it hard that MJ is involved in this!!?

its not as simple as that!! I'm sure Michael is involved with this, it is being advertised through the same website that is advertising the "This Is It" tour!! why people find it hard that MJ is involved in this!!?

it is that simple. sony owns the masters. mike is not involved. and you don't need to use all that punctuation. we can hear you.

Jesus !!!

Stop doing this sony !!!!

Sony aint part of the AEG deal, why would they advertise on the site used to promote the upcoming shows if MJ wasnt in this? MJ MAY BE A PART OF THIS.

''Yawns* Another day, another greatest hits album

and the only way these will stop is if people stop buying them

Please change title! to OLD New Album or sth! Very confusing!

Why y'all b***hing over the billionth compilation? And y'all will still buy it to see Michael in the top 5. :lol:

What the hell Michael?

the negativity is off the charts here. Wow some vibe!

You'll be attacked for being positive. :giggle:

I don't get the big deal. Another compilation. That ain't enough to be mad, lol. Be mad about the AGE situation, not this. :lol:

:girl_weeping:

The only positive thing about this album is the timing!

If it is released 2 days before the concerts in UK it will sell great I think.

Do you guys think this tracklist has similarities with the set list to the concerts?

I'm not angry with the greatest hits albums, i'm just bored with them. Why not release Bad tour 1988 on DVD instead, or even a new live album?

Besides it ain't Michael who's releasing it. :rofl:

He is Involved!! I can bet my life on it!! he has been involved with all the re-releases!! Visionary, Number ones, Essential, King Of Pop, Ultimate and etc...

we're bitching cus ur right. :lol:

:giggle:

As for "what I know", I know one thing, I know it's stupid to argue about a compilation album so I'll leave it at that.

Anger can only make you old and sick.

Y'all have a nice day. :flowers:

vncwilliam you talk only ****.... do you even know what a master is? the masters don't have anything to do with the rights. (they are physical)
and of course MJ is on this. because he owns the rights to his songs.

Definitely no reason to bring out the bad words and arguing. :no:

He is Involved!! I can bet my life on it!! he has been involved with all the re-releases!! Visionary, Number ones, Essential, King Of Pop, Ultimate and etc...

Agreed

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I love Michael, but NO THANK YOU SONY!! Keep your UNoriginal and UN-inspiring rereleases to yourself.

What a shame. Michael, you should seriously consider putting a stop to the Sony sham. It's really sad to see them loot your priceless work in this fashion.

disgraceful. Mike just another portion of respect.

vncwilliam you talk only ****.... do you even know what a master is? the masters don't have anything to do with the rights. (they are physical)
and of course MJ is on this. because he owns the rights to his songs.

If it remotely paints Mike in unfavorable light Vncwilliam would NEVER acknowledge it, I've been down that road with him before.

No chance Im buyin another greatest hits. :)

Im with ya, I dont think its fair on collectors, obviously collectors will buy any "new release", I dont care what anyone says, this IS taking advantage, we not just have anew campaighn for the Essesential Collection?

Even the cover is the same as the essential collection :(
Besides the name of this thread is a little misleading...

Back